ALT.NET April 2018 Edition - Call for Speakers

Shay Friedman

Apr 3, 2018, 4:28:03 AM4/3/18
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

We have a new meetup coming soon - on April 30th, at Varonis offices in Herzliya Pituach
Like always, you're invited to reply with your session proposals (tell your friends as well!). On Tuesday next week we'll start the session survey and pick the top three sessions for the meetup.

Please remember that sessions are 30 minute long!

So... 3...2...1... send your session proposals!

Happy Passover!
Shay
_____________
Shay Friedman
CTO & Co-Founder @ Pickspace

omri fima

Apr 3, 2018, 6:42:04 AM4/3/18
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
Awesome.

i can talk about intro to machine learning with azureML

Alberto Bar Noy

Apr 4, 2018, 11:09:21 AM4/4/18
to altnetisrael
I can talk about choosing RabbitMQ over other messaging queues.

Shay Friedman

Apr 9, 2018, 10:20:23 AM4/9/18
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
One more day to send your proposals!

_____________
Shay Friedman
CTO & Co-Founder @ Pickspace

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 2:38 PM, Alberto Bar Noy <alberto...@gmail.com> wrote:
I can talk about choosing RabbitMQ over other messaging queues.

Shay Friedman

Apr 10, 2018, 7:14:48 AM4/10/18
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
So I would like to offer a session as well - "NativeScript - insights after 1 year of fighting"

_____________
Shay Friedman
CTO & Co-Founder @ Pickspace

Ygal Bellaiche

Apr 10, 2018, 1:23:24 PM4/10/18
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
I can talk about Zipkin.

A distributed tracing platform.

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 5:20 PM, Shay Friedman <shay.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
One more day to send your proposals!

Ken Egozi

Apr 10, 2018, 1:25:24 PM4/10/18
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
In all seriousness, given n attendies there would be about n smartphones and n laptops with webcams in there.

SOMEONE HIT RECORD!