ALT.NET March 2020 - Call for Swag

Shay Friedman

Mar 3, 2020, 9:12:16 AM3/3/20
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
Hiiiiiii!

Our event is getting closer and it's going to be awesome!!!!!1

This time, I'd like to try something new - bring *free* swag that attendees can take home. It can be anything - plush toys, mind games, licenses for stuff, stickers, photos (of...something... ?), or whatever company swag you can think of.

The idea is to: (1) give away gifts to participants so everybody's happy! (2) promote your companies in a fun and non disturbing way.

If any of you can bring swag, please let me know!
(I only need to know so I can see how they are going to be given away without mess)

Thanksssss!
Shay.

P.S. The event meetup page can be found at https://www.meetup.com/israeli-alt-net/events/269002662/