ALT.NET Night is back, baby!

Shay Friedman

Oct 26, 2016, 3:29:17 AM10/26/16
to altnet...@googlegroups.com

Hi all and happy post holidays!

I'm thrilled to announce that ALT.NET Night is back!!! It's gonna take place on December 6, between 18:30 and 21:00, at the Sears offices (just across the street from MS ILDC where we held our last meetings).

During the meeting we're gonna have 4 sessions of 30 minutes each.

All that's left is to have the session agenda!
So please reply to this thread with your session suggestions asap! speakers will receive endless fame and glory!

Last day for session suggestions is November 6.

Have a great day!
Shay.

Boris Modylevsky

Oct 26, 2016, 4:36:27 AM10/26/16
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
I can talk about effective work with File System in terms of unit testing and mocking.

Boris Modylevsky

Agile Developer & Coach

Mobile:  +972-526-377-300

Email:   bori...@gmail.com

Blog:     www.borismod.net

Twitter: https://twitter.com/bormod

Github:  https://github.com/borismod

omri fima

Oct 26, 2016, 7:15:33 AM10/26/16
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
If anyone is interested, I can talk about modern approaches for localizing websites.

Eran Stiller

Oct 26, 2016, 12:30:50 PM10/26/16
to altnetisrael
I can do a talk on "Azure Functions with C#"

Amir Halatzi

Oct 26, 2016, 2:03:07 PM10/26/16
to altnetisrael
Any takers on appfabric?

Uri Goldstein

Oct 26, 2016, 4:24:42 PM10/26/16
to altnetisrael
I'd love to introduce Orleans - An actor programming framework from Microsoft Research.

Ken Egozi

Oct 26, 2016, 4:32:05 PM10/26/16
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
VIDEOTAPE ALL THE THINGS

Nir Dobovizki

Oct 27, 2016, 11:14:45 AM10/27/16
to altnetisrael
I have a really nice talk about problems with IoT-related projects called "Things to consider when you are building your robot army"

Shay Friedman

Nov 3, 2016, 8:47:22 AM11/3/16
to altnet...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder - session proposal deadline is on Sunday
After that I'll do a quick survey so you guys can pick the sessions you're interested in.

Shabbat Shalom!
Shay.

Eran Stiller

Nov 4, 2016, 7:05:37 AM11/4/16
to altnetisrael
Hi,
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to this evening so I'll have to postpone my proposed session on "Azure Functions with C#" till next time...

Shabat Shalom!

On Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 2:47:22 PM UTC+2, Shay Friedman wrote:
Just a reminder - session proposal deadline is on Sunday
After that I'll do a quick survey so you guys can pick the sessions you're interested in.

Shabbat Shalom!
Shay.
On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 6:13 PM, Nir Dobovizki <n...@nbdtech.com> wrote:
I have a really nice talk about problems with IoT-related projects called "Things to consider when you are building your robot army"

Roy Osherove

Jun 6, 2019, 4:31:55 AM6/6/19
to altnetisrael
Is there anybody out there..?
--
Thanks,

Roy Osherove

   - @RoyOsherove
   - Author of "The Art Of Unit Testing"http://ArtOfUnitTesting.com )
   - My blog for team leaders: http://5Whys.com
   - My favorite keyboard shortcuts: http://key.bo
   - +972-524-655388 (GMT+2)

Roy Osherove

Jun 6, 2019, 4:34:15 AM6/6/19
to altnetisrael
OK I'll try. I'm back in israel for almost a couple of years now.. and we need the old vibe back.
So, I started a thing: CDIsrael.com
A meetup about enabling True Continuous Delivery. Not just dev, not just ops, not just Test , security, compliance - but about all of them , with pipelines in the middle, and processes under.
How does it all work together? WHat are the challenges? What makes it work?
There will be two talks at each meeting: one high level, and one low level

Here's the first meeting:

So -
1. Would you or someone you trust like to speak there in a future meeting about a topic related to this?
2. Can you help me spread the word to your friends and colleagues? We need more attendees and more future speakers!