A call for your Google Reader shared items

Mark Gibaud

Oct 14, 2008, 3:54:43 PM10/14/08
to ALTNET
Hi guys,

Since a couple of my friends have gone off their blog-reading, I've
had a dearth of "cross-pollination" in my own blog-reading, so I
thought I might ask for some shared item feeds from those of you who
use Google Reader.

Would the willing victims please post their shared item feeds?

Thanks,
Mark.

PS. Mine's http://www.google.com/reader/public/atom/user%2F14740908696596665604%2Fstate%2Fcom.google%2Fbroadcast
and I most read about software dev commentary, information
architecture / usability, testing, religion, personal finance,
emotional intelligence and of course Dilbert!

Bill Barry

Oct 24, 2008, 3:19:29 PM10/24/08
to alt...@googlegroups.com
Mark Gibaud wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Since a couple of my friends have gone off their blog-reading, I've
> had a dearth of "cross-pollination" in my own blog-reading, so I
> thought I might ask for some shared item feeds from those of you who
> use Google Reader.
>
> Would the willing victims please post their shared item feeds?

Mine is here:
http://www.google.com/reader/shared/18230470779733529872?hl=en

Alan Dean

Oct 24, 2008, 3:33:16 PM10/24/08
to alt...@googlegroups.com
Mine is http://www.google.com/reader/shared/17797398340469856122

It's a mix of technical stuff (natch) along with political and
economic stuff (of which, there has been a lot recently!)

Alan

Mohamed Meligy

Oct 25, 2008, 1:35:02 AM10/25/08
to alt...@googlegroups.com