Patient Opinion is looking for a web developer

JamesM

Aug 5, 2010, 6:58:32 AM8/5/10
to ALTdotNET Beers North
Hi everyone

Patient Opinion is a small, friendly non-profit social enterprise
which is pioneering online patient feedback for health services across
the UK (www.patientopinion.org.uk)

We're looking for an experienced C# developer for 2 or 3 months -
starting in September - to help us take our webforms site forwards
into the fancy new world of ASP.NET MVC2 and jQuery. We're also trying
to be a bit BDD about it.

We're based near Kelham Island in Sheffield. If you're interested, or
would like to know more, contact James Munro on 0114 281 6256 or email
james...@patientopinion.org.uk

Cheers

James