Venue booked

Russell Garner

Feb 17, 2010, 6:43:46 AM2/17/10
to ALTdotNET Beers North
Hi folks,

Boringly (for those Agile Yorkshire-ites among you), I've booked
Bridget's Bar in the Victoria Hotel. Mostly because they were the
first place I rang, we can all sit down and the beer's good (they also
do food, Chris ;))

BTW, as to what we do when we get in there, I was thinking nice beer
and a good old natter. If anyone fancies bringing laptops to show
other people cool stuff, that's great, but far from a necessity.

So, we've got it from 6.30pm Tuesday 23rd Feb. Look forward to seeing
you there.

Cheers,

Russ

James Gregory

Feb 17, 2010, 7:03:55 AM2/17/10
to altnet-be...@googlegroups.com
Great! Looking forward to putting faces to names (apart from muppet faces).

Martin Button

Feb 17, 2010, 7:18:44 AM2/17/10
to altnet-be...@googlegroups.com
I'm not gonna be able to make it guys, I've got the final court hearing for my child custody case the following day so I'll be busy preparing for that.

Russell Garner

Feb 17, 2010, 7:24:15 AM2/17/10
On 17 February 2010 12:18, Martin Button <martin...@button-it.co.uk> wrote:
I'm not gonna be able to make it guys, I've got the final court hearing for my child custody case the following day so I'll be busy preparing for that.

You did have a chance to say in the other thread.  You were just baiting Paul over his desk-chain, though ;)

On a more serious note, good luck with it.  We'll see you another time I'm sure.

Paul Jenkins

Feb 17, 2010, 8:11:41 AM2/17/10
to altnet-be...@googlegroups.com
"We'll see you another time I'm sure."

(...depends whether his new parents allow him to come out and play :-)

Paul Jenkins
email: pauljen...@gmail.com
mobile: +44 (0)7813 996 004
LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/psjenkins