Re: [altnet-beers-north] 42 Re: 1 Testing

Ian Nelson

Jan 26, 2010, 11:01:53 AM1/26/10
to altnet-be...@googlegroups.com
Nice.

Russ, can we drop the integers at the start of the subject lines?

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 15:57, Russell Garner <russell...@gmail.com> wrote:
2010/1/26 James Gregory <jagregory.com@gmail.com>
Antibiotics only serve to make the drinking experience more
interesting!

I've been told by a doctor (his exact words) that mixing Fluconazole with alcohol will result in me "puking my toenails up".

James Gregory

Jan 26, 2010, 11:03:26 AM1/26/10
to altnet-be...@googlegroups.com
Was just about to ask the same, it's breaking gmail's threading.

Russell Garner

Jan 26, 2010, 11:05:43 AM1/26/10
2010/1/26 Ian Nelson <ianfn...@gmail.com>

Nice.

Russ, can we drop the integers at the start of the subject lines?

Is done.  I'll see about trimming the enormous footer as well.