Next ALT.NET Beers night

Russell Garner

Mar 25, 2010, 6:21:04 AM3/25/10
to ALTdotNET Beers North
Hi folks,

Apologies for not organising anything in March. I intend to make up
for this by making the next ALT.NET Beers night 10^3 times better than
the last one (by any reasonable scientific metric involving pints of
Barnsley).

Suggested dates are:

Thu 15th April
Tue, Wed or Thu 20th,21st or 22nd April.

I'd have done earlier so as to avoid the same/following week as/from
Agile Yorkshire but I'm away from the end of March till mid-April.

If you could get back with dates you can do I'll triangulate on
something that gets the crowds in.

Cheers,

Russell

James Gregory

Mar 25, 2010, 6:24:20 AM3/25/10
to altnet-be...@googlegroups.com
20th, 21st, 22nd are good for me.

Tobin Harris

Mar 25, 2010, 6:33:29 AM3/25/10
to altnet-be...@googlegroups.com
Thursday 22nd is good by me.
--
Managing Director
Engine Room Applications

Engine Room is a trading name of Socena Ltd, registered office 4, Claire Court, Leeds, LS6 4DX company #5402633.

Chris Lekkas

Mar 25, 2010, 6:36:28 AM3/25/10
to altnet-be...@googlegroups.com
for me I prefer Friday 23rd but I can do Thursday if that is the popular choice

Stew Abel

Mar 25, 2010, 7:05:30 AM3/25/10
to altnet-be...@googlegroups.com
Thursday 22nd sounds good to me also.

Alan Christensen

Mar 25, 2010, 7:12:47 AM3/25/10
to altnet-be...@googlegroups.com
Same here.

Martin Button

Mar 25, 2010, 8:18:56 AM3/25/10
to altnet-be...@googlegroups.com
I'm working in Edinburgh at the moment so I'm not going to be able to do any of those dates :(

Mar 25, 2010, 10:11:42 AM3/25/10
to altnet-be...@googlegroups.com
20th or 22nd would be good for me!

Paul Jenkins

Mar 26, 2010, 2:09:59 PM3/26/10
to altnet-be...@googlegroups.com
I'll just try and turn up when someone else is there. Or not there. Don't mind :(

Ian Nelson

Apr 3, 2010, 4:44:21 PM4/3/10
to altnet-be...@googlegroups.com
I should be able to make any of these dates, so happy to go with the majority decision.