Preprint Servers in the News

ru...@cos.io

Apr 19, 2017, 10:40:58 AM4/19/17
to altmetrics
Colleagues --

You may have seen these interesting posts about preprints on Scholarly Kitchen yesterday and today:

We took this as an opportunity to articulate the status and direction of OSF Preprints and the branded services it supports with a blog post:

We'd appreciate your comments as always, and your sharing it in your social networks.  Also, it offered the occasion to describe the ongoing effort to build moderation workflows on the service, and to announce some of the new partners that will be offering preprint services using the open infrastructure:

Hope you find this discussion useful.

Regards,
Rusty