How do I talk to a live person at United Airlines?

Allen Gocher

Nov 17, 2023, 4:33:53 AM11/17/23
to Alternativenumber

United Airlines is the largest airline from America and operates a large number of flights daily to several domestic and international destinations. From the given text you can find the methods for- “How do I talk to a live person at United Airlines?”. It is very often that the customers or the travelers may have some queries or need any kind of help. Therefore, the airlines provide you with the following options.

How to call the customer service for United Airlines?

To get through a live representative at United Airlines you can call on the customer service phone number. The airline provides you the number 1-805-865-8331 / 1-800-UNITED-1 (1-800-864-8331) and by dialing this number you can communicate with a live representative. You can reach the airlines anytime during the day on this 1-805-865-8331 / 1-800-UNITED-1 (1-800-864-8331contact number and ask your query from a customer service representative.

The given IVR instructions will help you better to reach out to a live person.

  • Press 4 to choose a preferred language.

  • Press 7 to get in touch with a live person.

  • Press 8 to upgrade an existing reservation.

  • Press # to add a pet in your reservation.

How do I chat with a live person at United Airlines?

The airlines provide you the chat option, where you can share your queries with them by sending a message. So you can visit the official website of the airlines to talk to a live person at United Airlines and select the contact option. You will find the live-chat option on the next page, with which you can send a message to the customer service.