Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
Altair-Duino
Conversations
Labels
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
Altair-Duino
Contact owners and managers
1–30 of 1686
Welcome to the forum for
adwaterandstir.com
, home of the Altair-duino!
Want to chat about the μKenbak-1? Go to this forum:
https://groups.google.com/foru
m/#!forum/ukenbak-1
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
George W4AVO
,
Chris Davis
2
Oct 2
BLINKY for the AD680
Works for me! Great job! On Friday, October 2, 2026 at 8:40:46 AM UTC-5 George W4AVO wrote: Blinky is
unread,
BLINKY for the AD680
Works for me! Great job! On Friday, October 2, 2026 at 8:40:46 AM UTC-5 George W4AVO wrote: Blinky is
Oct 2
Matthew Brugman
, …
Walt Perko
12
Sep 30
My new file manager
tl;dr - added CP/M 2.2 user area handling: switch user areas and copy files from one user area to
unread,
My new file manager
tl;dr - added CP/M 2.2 user area handling: switch user areas and copy files from one user area to
Sep 30
Christopher McNabb
,
Chris Davis
8
Sep 29
Altair-Duino 680 A6 LED issues
The replacement switch arrived yesterday and was quickly installed. Everything works now. Thanks for
unread,
Altair-Duino 680 A6 LED issues
The replacement switch arrived yesterday and was quickly installed. Everything works now. Thanks for
Sep 29
Steve Hayter
,
Chris Davis
8
Sep 23
Issues loading disk images
All fixed. Two leads were folded under the socket and weren't connected looked factory, but...
unread,
Issues loading disk images
All fixed. Two leads were folded under the socket and weren't connected looked factory, but...
Sep 23
Wesley Baier
,
Chris Davis
18
Sep 22
VT-100 usb keyboard
Thanks, this is very helpful. I don't think your Logitech keyboard itself is the problem.
unread,
VT-100 usb keyboard
Thanks, this is very helpful. I don't think your Logitech keyboard itself is the problem.
Sep 22
HAL 9000
, …
Dan Brownlee
15
Sep 19
Blinkenlights for CP/M
Love this!! Thanks, HAL! On Monday, November 5, 2018 at 6:09:03 PM UTC-6 Frank P. wrote: Shouldn'
unread,
Blinkenlights for CP/M
Love this!! Thanks, HAL! On Monday, November 5, 2018 at 6:09:03 PM UTC-6 Frank P. wrote: Shouldn'
Sep 19
Chris Davis
, …
Dave Schneider
7
Sep 18
VCFMW!
I visited your booth at VCFMW. I didn't buy at the show, but popped for an Altair-Duino 680 a few
unread,
VCFMW!
I visited your booth at VCFMW. I didn't buy at the show, but popped for an Altair-Duino 680 a few
Sep 18
markepi...@gmail.com
,
Chris Davis
2
Sep 18
HDSK02 and 03
I'm not in front of my Altair-Duino right now, but IIRC, HDSK01 and HDSK02 are Altair DOS not CP/
unread,
HDSK02 and 03
I'm not in front of my Altair-Duino right now, but IIRC, HDSK01 and HDSK02 are Altair DOS not CP/
Sep 18
markepi...@gmail.com
,
Richard Deane
3
Sep 15
PCGET
It broke the Ada libraries, my hexdump program of cpm files had problems because eof was in that
unread,
PCGET
It broke the Ada libraries, my hexdump program of cpm files had problems because eof was in that
Sep 15
markepi...@gmail.com
Sep 14
Moving Files into HDSKxx.DSK
Well, not getting much traffic on my PCGET issue but not a problem. I used the PCGET feature in setup
unread,
Moving Files into HDSKxx.DSK
Well, not getting much traffic on my PCGET issue but not a problem. I used the PCGET feature in setup
Sep 14
Mark Episcopo
,
markepi...@gmail.com
2
Sep 12
Floppy Grive
got it. Thanks John On Tuesday, September 8, 2026 at 10:55:45 AM UTC-4 John Galt wrote: In the
unread,
Floppy Grive
got it. Thanks John On Tuesday, September 8, 2026 at 10:55:45 AM UTC-4 John Galt wrote: In the
Sep 12
Tom Lake
, …
John Kennedy
4
Sep 4
New Full Size Altair 680 Boards
Very cool! On Tuesday, September 1, 2026 at 8:49:05 AM UTC-7 famousd...@gmail.com wrote: Here's
unread,
New Full Size Altair 680 Boards
Very cool! On Tuesday, September 1, 2026 at 8:49:05 AM UTC-7 famousd...@gmail.com wrote: Here's
Sep 4
Flavio Villanustre
,
Chris Davis
2
Sep 2
New Altair-duino 680
As far as I know, you would be the first to try. Let us know how it works. On Tuesday, September 1,
unread,
New Altair-duino 680
As far as I know, you would be the first to try. Let us know how it works. On Tuesday, September 1,
Sep 2
Chris Davis
, …
George W4AVO
16
Aug 21
New functionality added to 680 emulator
I flashed the new AD680 firmware and am pleased with the update. The ability to size the ram config
unread,
New functionality added to 680 emulator
I flashed the new AD680 firmware and am pleased with the update. The ability to size the ram config
Aug 21
Terra Hickman
, …
Chris Davis
3
Aug 12
AltairDuino 680 Serial Port Addressing
That's a really good question, and you've got the current behavior right. At the moment, the
unread,
AltairDuino 680 Serial Port Addressing
That's a really good question, and you've got the current behavior right. At the moment, the
Aug 12
Steve Lamb
,
Andy
3
Aug 2
Mounting Hard Disks in CP/M 2.2 - Limitation?
nice setup, BTW Andy On Saturday, August 1, 2026 at 6:49:12 PM UTC-4 John Galt wrote: cp/m 2.2 was
unread,
Mounting Hard Disks in CP/M 2.2 - Limitation?
nice setup, BTW Andy On Saturday, August 1, 2026 at 6:49:12 PM UTC-4 John Galt wrote: cp/m 2.2 was
Aug 2
Stephen Jones
Aug 1
AltairDuino at SFGE/VCFse this weekend
Interim Computer Museum and the Mimms Museum of Technology and Art have a joint table here at SFGE/
unread,
AltairDuino at SFGE/VCFse this weekend
Interim Computer Museum and the Mimms Museum of Technology and Art have a joint table here at SFGE/
Aug 1
Chris Davis
,
Tom Lake
2
Aug 1
Retro Retro Kit
Ah yes! The bamboo days. I, for one, don't miss them. The new Pro case is better than anything
unread,
Retro Retro Kit
Ah yes! The bamboo days. I, for one, don't miss them. The new Pro case is better than anything
Aug 1
Roger Meier
, …
Chris Davis
16
Jul 31
Have you ever wanted a second set of sense switches?
I keep a spreadsheet of all my orders. Just for fun I compared the average delivery times from JLCPCB
unread,
Have you ever wanted a second set of sense switches?
I keep a spreadsheet of all my orders. Just for fun I compared the average delivery times from JLCPCB
Jul 31
Roger Meier
, …
peterq...@gmail.com
7
Jul 30
CoolTerm Development - Beta Testers needed
I believe it is possible to enable Telnet on the PiDP11, though, in case this is something you would
unread,
CoolTerm Development - Beta Testers needed
I believe it is possible to enable Telnet on the PiDP11, though, in case this is something you would
Jul 30
Semper Talis
, …
Roger Meier
5
Jul 28
Anybody uses vintage video terminals on the Altair Due?
I'm using a DEC VT320 via a MAX3232 level shifter, no handshaking. On Thursday, July 9, 2026 at 8
unread,
Anybody uses vintage video terminals on the Altair Due?
I'm using a DEC VT320 via a MAX3232 level shifter, no handshaking. On Thursday, July 9, 2026 at 8
Jul 28
Paul Hatchman
, …
villa...@gmail.com
4
Jul 25
New altairdsk and adgui release
I'll see what I can do a about setting the executable bit. I cross compile everything from
unread,
New altairdsk and adgui release
I'll see what I can do a about setting the executable bit. I cross compile everything from
Jul 25
Semper Talis
, …
Chris Davis
9
Jun 28
ESP-01s vs Wemos D1 Mini
So here is the update on what I found and I claim it only for my situation. Totally unscientific I
unread,
ESP-01s vs Wemos D1 Mini
So here is the update on what I found and I claim it only for my situation. Totally unscientific I
Jun 28
Semper Talis
3
Jun 26
How to mount more than 2 HDISK immages?
Hi John, thanks for sharing all this information . It does show how much history is behind CP/M. I
unread,
How to mount more than 2 HDISK immages?
Hi John, thanks for sharing all this information . It does show how much history is behind CP/M. I
Jun 26
John Kennedy
, …
Walt Perko
28
Jun 24
Re: Super Sprint! for Altair-Duino with Dazzler
I would say "helped write these". I test them in my simulator before posting to the GitHub
unread,
Re: Super Sprint! for Altair-Duino with Dazzler
I would say "helped write these". I test them in my simulator before posting to the GitHub
Jun 24
Semper Talis
, …
Chris Davis
10
Jun 24
SD Card Settings Saving failed. Capture/replay in progress?
Hi All, just an update on my quest to get the 128MB card working. I followed Antonio's advise and
unread,
SD Card Settings Saving failed. Capture/replay in progress?
Hi All, just an update on my quest to get the 128MB card working. I followed Antonio's advise and
Jun 24
Paul Hatchman
, …
Walt Perko
49
Jun 14
New version of altairdsk available
Hi, It didn't occur to me that the program couldn't load any filename.dsk ... that seems a
unread,
New version of altairdsk available
Hi, It didn't occur to me that the program couldn't load any filename.dsk ... that seems a
Jun 14
Semper Talis
,
Steve Huston
2
Jun 12
Funny Opcode
There's also the "Logical AND" and "Logical OR" opcodes on the Intel 8048 (
unread,
Funny Opcode
There's also the "Logical AND" and "Logical OR" opcodes on the Intel 8048 (
Jun 12
Semper Talis
Jun 10
CP/M PCGET and PCPUT, Backspace settings
Hi all, It took me the better part of this afternoon to figure this out and I could not find anything
unread,
CP/M PCGET and PCPUT, Backspace settings
Hi all, It took me the better part of this afternoon to figure this out and I could not find anything
Jun 10
Semper Talis
, …
Gwen Patton
10
Jun 6
Why is "DIR" in CP/M not working correctly ?
I'm glad it's finally solved! When I saw that, I forehead smacker! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- 73, Gwen
unread,
Why is "DIR" in CP/M not working correctly ?
I'm glad it's finally solved! When I saw that, I forehead smacker! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- 73, Gwen
Jun 6