Research Fellow Position - NLP/ML/Speech (Monash University)

gholamreza haffari

May 5, 2020, 2:48:46 AM5/5/20
to ALTA Tech

Hi All,

We have a research fellow position in the Faculty of IT available on a collaborative research project with Ambulance Victoria led by Prof Ann Nicholson, to use AI to help improve the identification of cardiac arrest emergency calls, with the ultimate aim of saving lives. This post-doc would work closely with Dr Lizhen Qu, A/Prof Reza Haffari and Professor Wray Buntine.

Jobs ad and link to online application here: http://careers.pageuppeople.com/513/cw/en/job/606578/research-fellow-nlp-and-machine-learning

(Closing date Thurs May 21 Aus Eastern Standard time)

Given the current travel restrictions associated with COVID-19, we are looking for someone who not only has skills and experience in NLP/ML research (deep learning classifiers and speech to text), but is either an Australian citizen or permanent resident, who would be available to start relatively quickly. Potential applicants are welcome to contact us via email in case further information is required.

stay safe,

-Reza (on behalf of the team)