Alt analyze

rob.co...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2019, 1:29:58 AM2/22/19
to Alternative Splicing and Functional Prediction
I downloaded version AltAnalyze_v.2.1.2-Win64 from web page and when I start Alt Analayze it says no species I click add species Homo sapiens > EnsMart72 It download C:\Users\XXX\Desktop\Bioinformatics\altanalyze\AltAnalyze_v.2.1.2-Win64\AltDatabase\EnsMart72\Hs directory that has  exon and gene directories.
Now if I start again Altanalyze it again says no species found. However when I download mouse it recognize species.

Could you please advice what may be wrong with human genome. I have older version  of Alatanalyze  (AltAnalyze_v.2.1.0-Win64) that works fine however I need to run cell harmony assay.

Thanks

Rob

Nathan Salomonis

Feb 22, 2019, 10:39:02 AM2/22/19
to Alternative Splicing and Functional Prediction, rob.co...@gmail.com
Hi Rob,

In some cases, it appears that a file can get deleted during the update process. We are looking into this, but the quick solution is to add the attached text file to your AltAnalyze Config folder. See if this works.

Best,
Nathan
version.txt