Altanalyze software error

Kübra Çelikbaş

Apr 20, 2019, 9:50:09 PM4/20/19
to altan...@gmail.com, alt_pre...@googlegroups.com

Dear altanalyze software developers,

I am using altanalyze software in order to do alternative exon usage analysis for (HuEx-1_0-st) GSE25219 dataset. After some time starting my analysis, I got this error:

"Error encountered for the Hs, exon dataset. Check to ensure that: (1) the correct platform and species were selected and (2) some expression values are present in ExpressionInput/exp.YourDataset.txt"

for the species I chose homosapiens and for the platform I chose exon 1.0 st array. I have no idea about the (2) error.

Please help me :)

Kübra Çelikbaş

Nathan Salomonis

Apr 20, 2019, 9:54:54 PM4/20/19
to Alternative Splicing and Functional Prediction, AltAnalyze CCHMC
Hi Kübra,

Would you mind including the full log file saved to the output directory and a screenshot of the files in the directory you are analyzing? If zipped or gzipped, they must first be decompressed.
NS