fatal error problem

Dr. Christian Smolka

Jul 7, 2020, 12:04:39 AM7/7/20
to alt_pre...@googlegroups.com, altan...@gmail.com

Dear AltAnalyze team,

I am contacting you because everytime I try to run the analysis I got the following error message and I don’t know how what the problem is.

FATAL ERROR: ProbesetSummarizeEngine::loadPgfLayout() - unable to handle clf file without order set to col_major.

Attached you will also find the APT-output file. I am trying to analyze MicroArray data (Affymetrix, Clariom S mouse array). Unfortunately, I am not a programmer and so I don’t know how to handle the error message. Hopefully you can help me. Thanks a lot in advance.

Sincerely yours

Christian Smolka

Dr. Christian Smolka

AG Grundmann

Universitäts-Herzzentrum, Standort Freiburg

Medizin III Kardiologie und Angiologie

Breisacher Strasse 33

79106 Freiburg

Germany