Re: Error when trying to get pathway analysis

Nathan Salomonis

May 7, 2024, 7:27:46 PMMay 7
to Md Ismail Hossain, Alternative Splicing and Functional Prediction
Greetings,

Perhaps the destination folder has a write limitation, otherwise, it may be due to the filepath being complex with characters they hinder the path from being written to. Perhaps move the inputs to a destination directory with a simple and shallow path.

Best,
Nathan