New lesbian-focused Zine available in both print and digital media

ataleof...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2018, 8:28:00 AM11/30/18
Hi all! I'm new to all of this, but I've published a new lesbian-focused zine with informative articles, personal stories, etc. available on Amazon in both print and kindle form. Volumes 1 and 2 are currently available, first volume November 2018, second December 2018, published monthly.

Zine title: Brain Drain Lesbian Musings, author Tracy Sheppard.
Paperback Direct Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1790454697
Kindle Direct Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KXN3MD1
Free on Kindle Unlimited!

I'm a mom of 5 children living in western NC with my partner and our 2 dogs. I've been writing since the tender age of 7 and I am working on publishing my life story and also a series of children's books. I also write poetry. I also write for Hubpages and have been featured in several of their sister sites. I author a blog as well https://ataleoftwomoms.com

Just wanted to say hi, introduce myself, and share the zine!

Tracy