NEW POETRY / ART ZINE ABOUT INTERNET EXPERIENCE

finite...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2016, 3:54:33 PM11/4/16
hello all

i am currently working on a project that seeks to address the cultural changes from BEFORE-2016 , to plummet the apogee of a single breath today, mindset instant and challenged , challenging.

poetry, lit, art , crit.

aim is to speak about our current situation , his hers its urs
new grammar
aim is to continue literary tradition , to do something that will 'change the meaning' of dante, shxpear, ezra pound or adrienne rich by announcing a dedication to WORD and feeling
aim is to address the question of the death of poetry
AIM is to remedy that situation

no specific topic
experimental forms welcome

one aim of zine cd be said to be - 'to express internet consciousness'. another cd be - a blind person attempting to rebuild civilisation. how they experience this attempt.

1 , 2 , 3 , 4 . say it with me , or for me , send work to finite...@gmail.com , or if u have more questions / want to see work already prepared for 1st issue .

thanku
MHRS

farmaz...@gmail.com

May 11, 2018, 7:27:31 AM5/11/18
Hello, this is my new zine, all necessary info in the link, if you want to collaborate in any way in the future, please let me know, thanks! ah here's the link...: https://peopleshitoneverything.bandcamp.com/album/people-shit-on-everything-and-are-surprised-that-they-only-see-shit-no-1-2