Re: The Who's Who of American Comic Books listing

Will Dockery

Nov 14, 2017, 7:56:27 PM11/14/17
"Brooke" wrote in message
news:c006c821-0550-419b...@googlegroups.com...
> On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 10:56:54 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
>
>> Well, "Me" is no doubt aware of titles like "River Mutants", "Demon House
>> Theatre"
>
> Yea, right. And you claim that
> was in a Who's Who?

Yes, not only "claim", but have the evidence, the proof.

They were published in various small press publications in the 1980s-90s,
including "Shaman Newspaper", and later collected into small press
mini-comix collections.

Here's a listing of several of my old comix publications, "River Mutants"
not included here:

The Who's Who of American Comic Books

http://www.bailsprojects.com/whoswho.aspx

Name Category Credit Tenure[hide]
DOCKERY, WILLIAM
Name and vital stats
DOCKERY, WILLIAM (publisher; editor; writer; artist)
RICK HOWE
Covers (pen/) 1991 > 91
CROSS CURRENTS~ (pen/) 1991 > 91
WILLIAM DOCKERY
DEMON HOUSE THEATRE~ (publ/ed/wr/pen/ink/) c1990 > 90
GEON~ (publ/ed/wr/pen/ink/) c1990 > 90
WILLIAM DOCKERY
Name and vital stats
WILLIAM DOCKERY [small press]