Not dualistic

dmc...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2005, 9:45:26 AM1/7/05
Three Zen students came out of a Dharma talk.

"What did you think of Roshi's talk today?" one
of them asked. "When he talked about true and
false practice, I thought that was kind of
dualistic, wasn't it?"

"Ah," said the second, "but your even saying that
is dualistic itself, don't you see?"

"Look who's talking," said the third. "I'm glad
I'm not dualistic like you guys!"

leonard

Jan 7, 2005, 1:30:53 PM1/7/05

I'll give you a better example.

This story is pointless, because it points at itself.
I'm glad I'm not dualistic like this story and case.

Ned Ludd

Jan 7, 2005, 4:11:40 PM1/7/05

"leonard" <ma...@cgl-os.org> wrote in message

In the 'Not-Two' are no separate things, yet all things
are included. The enlightened of all times and places
have all entered into this truth.

Dual or not-dual?

Ned

dmc...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2005, 8:45:47 PM1/7/05
> Dual or not-dual?

The 4 train from Manhattan.

Ned Ludd

Jan 7, 2005, 9:27:07 PM1/7/05

<dmc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> Dual or not-dual?
>
> The 4 train from Manhattan.

That'll get you to the ballpark.

I'm sure there are a lot of people going to both games.

Traditions die slowly if at all.

Ned

ZORRA

Jan 8, 2005, 4:14:24 PM1/8/05

Right, a wiener of less than 2 inches. Anything else, skeez?

leonard

Jan 9, 2005, 11:56:59 PM1/9/05

your example is way better than mine.