Mixing the Martial Arts practices with the Buddhism of the Lotus Sutra +%

Disbasing Zen Stories

Jul 17, 2021, 2:53:47 AMJul 17
Mixing the Martial Arts practices with the Buddhism of the Lotus Sutra

____ Background for Toxic Zen Stories ____________________

https://groups.google.com/group/alt.zen/msg/b4ad0ce368728934?hl=en

This 20-pager is contained in an Adobe PDF file, stored as a Google Doc. Read and weep.

Mixing slander with the Buddhism of the Lotus Sutra is entirely Shinto, and Shinto is entirely the creature of toxic Zen.

There are three versions of the file:

1. With underlines, bolding and highlights for ease of quick reading:
http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B1xmnHkI0Z-dY2E4YWY3YTAtYmVlMi00MmRlLWEyYWYtMmU3NGY2ODZjODE4&hl=en

2. With Underlines only (if the highlighting bothers you):
http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B1xmnHkI0Z-dN2UyOTA5YzMtNzJlMC00NDUxLTk0MzgtZTc5NjQzYWIwMjk3&hl=en

3. Plain text (if you like it pristine):
http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B1xmnHkI0Z-dZWU3ZDNhZDctOWQ0Ni00ZjNiLWI1YmQtMjZjMDA5OGM5NmE3&hl=en

Google docs can search these files in a clumsy fashion, but you can download them and search them more easily in Adobe Reader.

Enjoy !

-Chas.

LS Chap. 16 .....

At that time the World-Honored One, wishing to state his meaning once more, spoke in verse form, saying:

Since I attained Buddhahood
the number of kalpas that have passed
is an immeasurable hundreds, thousands, ten thousands,
millions, trillions, asamkhyas.
Constantly I have preached the Law, teaching, converting
countless millions of living beings,
causing them to enter the Buddha way,
all this for immeasurable kalpas.
In order to save living beings,
as an expedient means I appear to enter nirvana
but in truth I do not pass into extinction.
I am always here preaching the Law.
I am always here,
but through my transcendental powers
I make it so that living beings in their befuddlement
do not see me even when close by.
When the multitude see that I have passed into extinction,
far and wide they offer alms to my relics.