Martial Arts in the Media: Physical Zen +#

Disbasing Zen Stories

Apr 19, 2022, 4:35:45 AM4/19/22

Toxic Zen Story #10: Physical Zen: Evil Friends in the Media:
Lee -> Seagal, Norris;
Chan -> Chow, Li;
Carradine -> Norris, Hung;
Henstridge et al -> Garner, Wong;
Kurosawa -> Lee, many others.

We also have:

. "Aeon Flux" Charlize succumbs to career
. suicide by Zen. How Tragic !!!
. "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" Kung fu against the undead.
. "Star Wars 1-6" Muppet Zen in space. This
. explains Hamill's face, Fisher's
. life story, and Lucas' marital
. success. Don't propagate Zen !!!
. "Charlie's Angels" Light on the Zen in the first
. movie, now they are totally
. slow-mo Kung Fu in the second
. movie.
. "Matrix","Matrix Reloaded",
. "Matrix Revolutions I & 2" Wo, these are purely Zen evil
. with unreal slow-mo Kung Fu.
. "Lara Croft - Tomb Raider" Now (II), these are Kung Fu.
. "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" Now, Angelina has pulled Brad
. into her hellish world.
. "Kung Fu Panda",
. "Wanted" Psychotic !!! Angelina, STOP !!!
. "Seven Years In Tibet" Brad as the Nazi defender of
. the poor Tantric Icchantika
. & self-styled god. Bad Cause !!!
. "Underworld" Kung Fu with vampires and
. wolves.
. "The Rundown" The Rock goes Zen. Duane !!!
. "Doom" First person shooter goes
. martial artist, DuaneZen !!!
. "Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2" Good Heavens, this is like
. taking a bath in the purest
. evil and distortion of life,
. leading to a closet hanging.
. "Avatar" James Cameron forces his
. cast and stars to undergo
. Tantric-Zen Martial Arts
. training: this is the very
. definition of an evil friend.
. "Taken 1&2" The great Liam Neeson falls
. prey to the end of career Zen
. revival, with tragic results
. to his life.

Must absolutely every damn movie and TV show with action scenes have a unit director that is a Zen Roshi or has his own school of Kung Fu or Karate? Doesn't anyone see this as a problem: as a prerequisite for working in action movies, or starring in one?

It's like every movie made in Hollywood, is either a Kung Fu flick, or is made by people sharing Zen directly (Lost In Translation), or doing Zen meditation every night after wrapping the set (Mystic River), for which they honored Sean Penn with the Best Actor Oscar, or by stealth martial arts people that you'd never expect like John Cusack.

From the gossip columns:

. Pals of John Cusack think he's suddenly gone wacko!
. Sources say the star's acting like the cocky con man in
. his landmark film "The Grifters," whispering that he's
. "targeted" John Kerry's daughter Alex -- and wooed her
. at the Democratic Convention so he can marry her,
. infiltrate the White House and enter politics!

Zen seeks to corrupt the innocent and powerfully connected.

Zen is really burning hot in Hollywood and the media. We really should stop subsidizing that evil.

____ Background for Toxic Zen Stories ____________________

https://groups.google.com/group/alt.zen/msg/b4ad0ce368728934?hl=en

____ Introduction ________________________________________

It is by chain of Master-Disciple, that the Zen Mind is transmitted in its most potently toxic form.

In the Buddhism of the Lotus Sutra, you make your mentor the Buddha's highest teachings, but you learn sincere faith from a person. Mind of the Buddha's highest teachings, heart of Sensei, but dedicated only to the wonderful Law.

In Zen, you cast aside the Buddha's highest teachings, and lose your faith in life and humanity , by subjugation to the mind of a master. Mind of the master, heartless, and dedicated to the emptiness inherent in life.

No other two ways of belief can possibly be more different than these. Zen is most definitely NOT Buddhism, no matter how often Zen believers quote the Lotus Sutra, like Dogen does to deceive the foolish.

All forms of the Martial Arts either derive directly from Shaolin Kung Fu (by remote source or defilement), or were heavily changed by contact with it (by mixing).

As Chuck Norris, the former kickboxing champion and television star puts it, "All of the Martial Arts are based on Zen." To be specific: Physical Zen.

When a karate blow is aimed at the head or body, the strongest force is applied by imagining the target of the blow to be on the other side of the strike zone: punching through the head or body. This means to imagine that person as a void.

The greatest martial artist in history is thought by many to be the swordsman Miyamoto Musashi. He won 60 bouts in his life, losing none. At the end of his life he holed up (in a cave, some say) and wrote his "A Book of Five Rings" (Go Rin No Sho). Many martial artists seek out this book, to find the great slashing moves, like the shoulder to hip cut with the katana.

Each seeker in turn is surprised to find nothing of the sort in Musashi's book, it is merely a depiction of the four elements, air, earth, fire, and water. And the fifth element, the void of the Zen mind, which Zen believers use to replace the True Entity of All Phenomena as the core reality of life. This slander of the Buddha's teachings, by those identified as Buddhists, is the source of Zen evil. It is possessed by every martial artist, such as the instructor and 3 students who blew up the London Underground. "Zen is the invention of the heavenly devil" - Nichiren Daishonin.

So, what is an evil friend?

Think of it this way, an evil friend is one who makes you feel comfortable traveling along with him in the wrong direction or to the wrong destination. Someone who goes along with you as you pass into a hellish and fearful place, saying "Hey, this is interesting. Look at that, cool !!!" Once you've arrived at the head demon's desk he says "Catch you later!!!", and heads back for another victim.

As Nichiren writes to Toki Jonin, a devout disciple in the year 1277:

On the Four Stages of Faith and the Five Stages of Practice, WND pp. 785

. T'ien-t'ai states: "When persons have reached the
. stage of resemblance to enlightenment, the
. benefits they have accrued will not be forgotten
. when they are reborn in another existence. But
. for persons at the stage of hearing the name and
. words of the truth or at the stage of perception
. and action, those benefits will be forgotten when
. they are reborn in succeeding existences, though
. there may be some among them who do not forget.
. Even in the case of persons who have forgotten
. those benefits, if they should encounter a good
. friend, then the roots of goodness that they
. planted in their previous existences will be
. revived. If they encounter an evil friend, they
. will lose their true mind."13

Footnotes:

13. The Profound Meaning of the Lotus Sutra. (T'ien-t'ai)

And as Nichiren quotes T'ien-t'ai in a letter to Hoshina Goro Taro, a former Shingon believer in the year 1267:

Reply To Hoshina Goro Taro, WND pp. 159:

. The Buddha states: "Have no fear of mad
. elephants. What you should fear are evil friends!
. Why? Because a mad elephant can only destroy your
. body; it cannot destroy your mind. But an evil
. friend can destroy both body and mind. A mad
. elephant can destroy only a single body, but an
. evil friend can destroy countless bodies and
. countless minds. A mad elephant merely destroys
. an impure, stinking body, but an evil friend can
. destroy both pure body and pure mind. A mad
. elephant can destroy the physical body, but an
. evil friend destroys the Dharma body. Even if you
. are killed by a mad elephant, you will not fall
. into the three evil paths. But if you are killed
. by an evil friend, you are certain to fall into
. them. A mad elephant is merely an enemy of your
. body, but an evil friend is an enemy of the good
. Law."12

Footnotes:

12: Nirvana Sutra.

evil friend: ( Jpn akuchishiki) Also, evil companion, evil teacher, and evil influence. One who deceives and causes others to fall into the evil paths, into suffering. An evil friend deludes others with false doctrines in order to obstruct their Buddhist practice. The Nirvana Sutra teaches that one should fear not a mad elephant but an evil friend. The term refers to those who approach others and befriend them with the intention of leading them away from correct Buddhist practice and to an erroneous teaching.

So, an evil friend can sink you not just for this lifetime, but for countless lifetimes (destroy countless bodies and countless minds), by destroying the pure body and mind of the Buddha (who is your true self).

____ Toxic Zen Story ______________________________

We lend our time and money and attention in vast quantities to media personalities. What if that action satisfies some corrupting influence that they possess, and we receive an undermining corruption of our life in return? Would it matter, as the media progressed ever deeper into the undermining influence of Zen?

Does our very observation of phenomena, as in Quantum Physics, change what we see and therefore ourselves? Maybe porn films aren't the most corrosive films ...

It appears we are going to find out the answer to the question as we proceed along the path of Zen corruption of the Media.

. 1. The first wave of Zen movie stars began as Bruce Lee created a movie genre. That led to Steven Seagal and Chuck Norris making the Zen Warrior into an American Hero. And everyone cheered in "Under Siege" as Seagal shoved a knife into Tommy Lee Jones skull, and a nasty Zen move saves Hawaii from a Nuke. Too bad life is the opposite of that.
.
. 2. The second wave of Zen movie stars began as funny, happy Jackie Chan teamed up with actors whose careers are finished, to do amazing stunts with great skill in stories that entertain and make no sense whatsoever, and then to demonstrate his humanity belatedly in the out-takes. His acceptance creates the environment where Yun-Fat Chow makes the ultimate Zen chick flick "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" and then has an endless stream of shootings with Mira Sorvino in the "The Replacement Killers", and now as a mentor for wayward youth in "Bulletproof Monk". And finally the most clearly toxic Zen actor, Jet Li, who would have been too weird for American movies in the time of Bruce Lee and is now making kill-kill-kill movies like "The One" and "Cradle 2 the Grave". We are really getting deep in the emptiness of Zen, and the path can only lead further away from humanity and into mind numbing subjugation by these Zen Masters of ritual death, now.

| Jet Li:
|.
| Jet Li To Become A Monk For New Movie August
| 17, 2004 - World Entertainment News Network
|.
| Martial arts star Jet Li is set to ditch his
| usual high-action antics to play a Buddhist
| monk. advertisement (story continues below)
|.
| The Romeo Must Die star admits he's ready to
| try something totally different for his next
| project, and has used the culture clash of
| religion and big city life as the basis.
|.
| He says, "The two cultures are crossed. One is
| how much you can get, the other is how much
| you gave give - a very interesting story.
|.
| "I will play the monk. I've spent a lot of
| time studying Buddhism. I was in India for two
| weeks at the end of last year and two weeks in
| Tibet. And I visited a temple in New York and
| meditated in silence there for 10 days. I said
| nothing.
|.
| "After you make more than 30 action films, you
| want to make a different kind of film. I want
| to make some new ways to look at martial
| arts."
|.
| Li is hoping to start filming his project next
| year.

. Those who argue that the Martial Arts are anything more than the propagation of the most evil distortions of the Buddha's teachings and intent are now revealed to be foolish.
.
. 3. The first wave of Zen stars in television began with David Carradine starring as a Shaolin monk named Caine, with moves that were clumsy in stories that were repetitive and boring. But that led to mundane acceptance of Chuck Norris, the Zen Texas Ranger, and Sammo Hung in Martial Law, where the good Zen guys always win and the bad less-Zen-corrupted guys in the black hats always lose. The moral? Get thoroughly defiled by Zen at the earliest possible moment, or suffer defeat. David Carradine ended up strung up by the neck in a hotel room closet in Thailand as a self-imposed example. Take advantage of his admonition !
.
. 4. The second wave of Zen stars in television leads off with three funny and attractive Zen girls in "She Spies": Natasha Henstridge, Kristen Miller, Natasha Williams. They are cute and seemingly available regular girls, but martial experts with Zen-defiled minds !!! All you need to seemingly be accepted by these girls is take martial arts training and thoroughly undermine your life. Their acceptance leads the way for Jennifer Garner of "Alias", "Daredevil" and now, "Elektra" (... I wonder how her mother is doing)? She is fairly glowing with the same negative energy as Jet Li. A real female Bruce Lee. If you like Jennifer, you'll love the void, the emptiness she embraces in her physical meditations on Shaolin Zen Kung Fu, the Mind of Bodhidharma gnawing on nothingness. And then we had Russell Wong (Romeo Must Die) and crew in "Black Sash", which lived a mercifully brief life. Finally, the previously pleasant "Smallville" had to have Lana Lang learn to do Karate, so she could save Clark for once. Kung Fu undermines that show, too.
.
. 5. And the wave of Zen Direction in the movies culminates with Akiro Kurosawa who was declared a "world treasure" upon receiving a special Oscar from Spielberg, for mixing the Bushido of Dogen Zen with Shakespeare, into a combination certain to spread Zen appreciation to American audiences. That led to Ang Lee and the slow-mo Kung Fu chick flick "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon", and the ultimate comic book movie "Hulk" who gets stronger after being radiated, and let me tell you, that doesn't work.

[...]

Zen corruption has been rampant:

Martial artist movie-makers (many producing psychotic physical Zen thrillers) include:
Bruce(d.) and Brandon(d.) Lee,
Steve McQueen(d.) + James Coburn(d.) + Kareem Abdul-Jabbar + Roman Polanski (Bruce Lee's students at his Los Angeles Jeet Kune Do school in 1967)
Steven Seagal,
Chuck Norris (quote: "- all the martial arts are based on Zen."),
Jackie Chan,
Jet Li (he's the worst, glowing darkly),
Chow Yun Fat + Mira Sorvino + Ang Lee (Crouching, Replacements),
Tom Cruise (Last Samurai),
Richard Gere + Louis Gossett Jr. (An Officer...),
Sharon Stone (Total Recall),
Jennifer Garner (Alias, Elektra),
Brad Pitt + Angelina Jolie (the Smiths, Wanted, many others),
Charlize Theron (Aeon Flux),
David Carradine(d.) + Uma Thurman + Vivica Fox + Daryl Hannah + Lucy Liu + Julie Dreyfus + Sonny Chiba + Michael Madsen + Michael Parks + Helen Kim + Quentin Tarantino (Kill Bills),
Keanu Reeves + Laurence Fishburne + Carrie-Anne Moss + Hugo Weaving (Matrices),
Matt Damon (Bourne martial arts movies),
Liam Neeson (Taken 1&2 martial arts movies),
Robert Downey, Jr. (took martial arts to cure addictions, Zen Sherlock),
Anne Hathaway + Dwayne Johnson (Get Smart, Doom),
Natasha Henstridge + Kristen Miller + Natasha Williams (She Spies),
Cate Blanchett (Indiana Skull),
George Lucas (Star Wars Muppet Zen),
Paramount Pictures (undermining Star Trek with Zen, starting with the series "Enterprise" in 2001),
John Cusack (black belt),
Scott Glenn (black belt),
Jack Black (Kung Fu Panda, others),
Pat Morita(d.) + Ralph Macchio + Hilary Swank (Karate Kids),
Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy),
Disney (Mulan),
Pixar and Dreamworks (various movies always containing at least one humorous martial arts scene: humor or even intent does not alter a practice)

It's like every movie made in Hollywood is either a Kung Fu flick, or was made by people sharing Zen directly (Lost In Translation), or doing Zen meditation every night after wrapping the set (Mystic River: Sean Penn, Tim Robbins, Kevin Bacon, Laurence Fishburne), or being an sly Zen practitioner for your whole career, like Jeff Bridges. Even actors like John Cusack are secret martial arts experts. The Democratic Party should beware.

From the gossip columns:

. Pals of John Cusack think he's suddenly gone wacko!
. Sources say the star's acting like the cocky con man in
. his landmark film "The Grifters," whispering that he's
. "targeted" John Kerry's daughter Alex -- and wooed her
. at the Democratic Convention so he can marry her,
. infiltrate the White House and enter politics!

Well ... looks like that won't happen, now !!!

Zen seeks to corrupt the innocent and powerfully connected.

And in the 800 meters Women's race in the 2004 Olympics ... Maria Mutola mentored Kelly Holmes and helped her grow as an athlete, even though Holmes was a top Judo (Physical Zen) expert in the British Army, which makes her a Zen Roshi. So, in the Olympic race, Mutola was leading until the last 100 meters. As Kelly Holmes passed her, she was passed by two more at the wire, preventing her from receiving any kind of a medal. This is the gratitude of Zen, for helping Holmes get her gold medal. LET HOLLYWOOD TAKE NOTE OF THIS: When a Zen star is born, all the mentors and supporters wane and suffer greatly. And the audience and the world at large suffers the most, ultimately, as box office gifts to evil undermine our lives.

Zen is really burning hot in Hollywood. We really should stop subsidizing that evil.

What it all means is that the evil friend is the thin end of the wedge, undermining your life, and your entire world, in the case of media greats with great influence.

When you embrace an evil friend and therefore seek the void through them, your good intentions don't matter ...

But things don't have to be that way ...

____ Epilog _______________________________________

The Buddha's highest teachings were the purpose of the Buddha's advent on this earth.

The Buddha did not appear on this earth to drain people's compassion with discussions of the emptiness and meaninglessness of life which is just a void.

The Buddha did not appear on this earth to teach people to live in such a narrow and momentary way, that there would be no context for self-examination and conscience.

The Buddha did not appear on this earth to possess people's minds with such illogic as to befuddle their ability to choose correctly between what is good and what is evil.

The Buddha did not appear on this earth to teach people how to commit atrocities and genocide, in the exploration of their "infinite possibilities", or "new states of being".

The Buddha did not appear on this earth to teach people how to maim and kill with their hands efficiently, quietly, loudly, with increased terror inflicted, or to maximize their subjugation to control the public sentiments for political ends.

These are all profoundly evil distortions of the Buddha's true teachings, which introduce infinities in the variables holding good and evil, removing all shades of gray in the propositional calculus of value.

Simply stated, the Buddha made his advent on this earth with the purpose of teaching the compassionate way of the bodhisattva, which is at the heart of the true entity of all phenomena, which is the eternal Buddha at one with the eternal Law. Which is how to navigate the sea of sufferings of birth, aging, sickness and death. He originally set out on his path, because of his observation of the sufferings of common people and wanting to understand the source of those sufferings (enlightened wisdom) and how to transform those sufferings into unshakable happiness (enlightened action).

Nichiren Daishonin writes (Encouragement to a Sick Person, WND p. 78):

. "During the Former and Middle Days of the Law, the
. five impurities began to appear, and in the Latter
. Day, they are rampant. They give rise to the great
. waves of a gale, which not only beat against the
. shore, but strike each other. The impurity of
. thought has been such that, as the Former and
. Middle Days of the Law gradually passed, people
. transmitted insignificant erroneous teachings
. while destroying the unfathomable correct
. teaching. It therefore appears that more people
. have fallen into the evil paths because of errors
. with respect to Buddhism than because of secular
. misdeeds."

Because Bodhidharma discarded the Buddha's highest teaching (the Lotus Sutra), and due to his lazy nature turned to shortcuts to enlightenment, he came to the distorted view that life is acausal and empty, that the true entity is the void.

This erroneous view really comes from a misunderstanding of the Sutra of Immeasurable Meanings, where the True Entity is described by negation (the only way it can be): "... neither square, nor round, neither short, nor long, ..."

The description of the True Entity is logically voidal, but the True Entity itself is not. Bodhidharma was simply confused, due to the slander of negligence (laziness), and false confidence. The truth of life is that at the heart of the True Entity is the compassion of a bodhisattva for others.

Non-substantiality does not mean empty. Life has value. Humans are respectworthy. There is a purpose to everything. And every cause has an effect, so we are responsible for our thoughts, words and deeds. Zen is acausal. Zen is the greatest poison, which compares to the even greater medicine of the Lotus Sutra.

Suffice it to say: the purpose of Zen in the world is to corrupt and undermine everything that is not based upon the truth and the true teaching. All religions, disciplines, institutions and organizations which are undermined by Zen will eventually fall after glaring revelation of their worst defects, sooner rather than later.

If there is some good in your family, locality, society and culture, or country that you would like to retain, then cease the Zen, and begin to apply the medicine of the Lotus Sutra to heal the Zen wound in your life.

"Zen is the work of devilish minds." - Nichiren

-Chas.

. a prescription for the poisoned ones:
.
. The only antidote for the toxic effects of Zen in your life ...
.
. be that from Zen meditation, or the variant forms: physical
. Zen in the martial arts, Qigong, Acupuncture, Falun Gong,
. Copenhagen Convention of Quantum Mechanics, EST,
. Landmark Education, Nazism, Bushido, the Jesuits,
. Al Qaeda, or merely from having the distorted view that life
. is acausal, and that the true entity of all phenomena
. is the void ...
.
. with the effects of the loss of loved ones, detachment,
. isolation or various forms of emptiness in your life ...
.
. is the Lotus Sutra: chant Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo
. at least 3 times, twice a day, for the rest of your life,
. in at least a whisper ...
.
. and if you can, chant abundantly in a resonant voice !!!
.
. The full 28 Chapters of the Lotus Sutra,
. Nichiren Daishonin's Gosho volumes I and II,
. the Record of the Orally Transmitted Teachings
. (Gosho Zenshu, including the Ongi Kuden) and the
. SGI Dictionary of Buddhism are located at:
.
http://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/
.
. To find an SGI Community Center:
.
http://www.sgi-usa.org/sgilocations/
__________________________________

LS Chap. 16 .....

All harbor thoughts of yearning
and in their minds thirst to gaze at me.
When living beings have become truly faithful,
honest and upright, gentle in intent,
single-mindedly desiring to see the Buddha
not hesitating even if it costs them their lives,
then I and the assembly of monks
appear together on Holy Eagle Peak.
At that time I tell the living beings
that I am always here, never entering extinction,
but that because of the power of an expedient means
at times I appear to be extinct, at other times not,
and that if there are living beings in other lands
who are reverent and sincere in their wish to believe,
then among them too
I will preach the unsurpassed Law.