Ganesh Chaturthi

David Dalton

Sep 19, 2023, 12:37:56 AM9/19/23
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to any who celebrate it.

Wikipedia says: "The festival celebrates Ganesha as the God of
New Beginnings and the Remover of Obstacles as well as the god
of wisdom and intelligence...”

So I hope it is an auspicious time for my latest Sisyphean
attempt on alt.religion.druid to have an effect.

"For she is the perfect creature, natural in every feature
And I am the geek with the alchemists' stone" (Jimmy MacCarthy)

David Dalton

Sep 21, 2023, 12:22:09 AM9/21/23
On Sep 19, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2AB95D2100...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to any who celebrate it.
>
> Wikipedia says: "The festival celebrates Ganesha as the God of
> New Beginnings and the Remover of Obstacles as well as the god
> of wisdom and intelligence...”
>
> So I hope it is an auspicious time for my latest Sisyphean
> attempt on alt.religion.druid to have an effect.

And September 21 is National Chai Day in India.

(It is also the International Day of Peace.)