Rama and Krishna popthroughs

David Dalton

Jan 31, 2024, 3:01:37 AMJan 31
The Rama and Krishna popthroughs were applied
by 0758 UTC January 31, 2024.

“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Feb 2, 2024, 2:58:38 PMFeb 2
On Jan 31, 2024, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B6A35DE00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The Rama and Krishna popthroughs were applied
> by 0758 UTC January 31, 2024.

OK, that wasn’t true, but I began a new attempt last night as
described on the thread “Candle Magic” on alt.religion.druid,
and those popthroughs. which include binding of criminals,
were applied at the following times:

Rama -- about 0800 UTC February 2, 2024
Krishna -- 0812 UTC February 2, 2024

For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid .
For background material see my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.