retraction

David Dalton

Jan 5, 2024, 5:45:11 PMJan 5
Some clarifications from a thread on alt.buddha.short.fat.guy :

I said avatar type, not avatar. I don’t believe that those who
have been called avatars actually were.

So I guess I retract my claim to being the latest incarnation of Kamadeva.

See the Glossary on my mystic page for my definition of ootw.

OK, I will repeat it here:

ootw=Opener of the Way, and for humans an ootw is one who has undergone a
sun stare, thorn hill climb, and blue rose vision, while for cetaceans it is
probably still a sun stare and analogies to the thorn hill climb and blue
rose vision. I previously called an ootw an avatar type. An ootw is capable
of soul-aligning with any other someone given permission of the other
someone, which I relate to stories of Krishna making himself big or small. I
also call an ootw a primary ootw.

I also used to call an avatar type one similar to some who have been
called avatars, as well as many who have not (e.g. Moses and Jacob).

"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

Venus as a Boy

Jan 24, 2024, 4:57:35 AMJan 24
Am 05.01.2024 um 23:45 schrieb David Dalton:
> Some clarifications from a thread on alt.buddha.short.fat.guy :
>
> I said avatar type, not avatar. I don’t believe that those who
> have been called avatars actually were.
>
> So I guess I retract my claim to being the latest incarnation of Kamadeva.
>
> See the Glossary on my mystic page for my definition of ootw.
>
> OK, I will repeat it here:
>
> ootw=Opener of the Way, and for humans an ootw is one who has undergone a

ootw also means guru in india

--
My Book:
https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_Mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-474-399-147

My Homepage:
https://slowspacetemplehealing.help

David Dalton

Jan 24, 2024, 6:19:51 PMJan 24
On Jan 24, 2024, Venus as a Boy wrote
(in article <uoqmuc$1sus2$1...@news.nnpt4.net>):

> ootw also means guru in india

In what language? Sanskrit, Hindi, or other?

“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)