crone moon/Diwali attempt

David Dalton

Nov 9, 2023, 2:31:52 PM11/9/23
November 9, 2023. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.
(Carl Sagan Day/Chaos Never Dies Day/World Freedom Day)

In some traditions it is also the first night of Diwali,
https://www.drikpanchang.com/diwali/diwali-puja-calendar.html
though the main day of Diwali is on November 12,
and I hope I don’t have another reset before then,
but will be successful so that there can be celebration then.

[B] for the 5 bowheads 3:27 --> 3:31 p.m.
[incorporation of 36 workings] 3:27 p.m. -->
[PCMM] (with consequences) 3:28 p.m. -->
[min-ootws stuff] (non-overlap) 3:29 p.m. -->
[F123] 3:29 p.m. -->
[SMPES] 3:29 p.m. -->
[RAFHDBE] 3:30 p.m. -->
[SSA] 3:30 p.m. -->
a.s.c. (5) 3:30 p.m. -->
[B] (lifting of blocks) in general 3:31 p.m. -->

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid , where I will post updates,
so check that group if you are interested, which I deem more
likely if you notice effects.

"Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head
to find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)