positive charisma modulation of Maori spiritual healers

David Dalton

Nov 25, 2023, 4:29:52 AM11/25/23
The most recent ootw (which I used to call avatar type) is a living
bowhead whale, but the most recent human ootw was an
honourary Maori.

As part of my global new age onset magickal workings I am
collaborating with past ootws in what I call popthroughs,
which are updates, expansions, and often reactivations
of their workings to cover some in my global region.

The honourary Maori ootw popthrough hcp (healing circle
prescription) sub has been applied. As a result of that,
medium to extreme good individuals born in or descended
from the original region or covered by belief are now
exhibiting primary positive charisma modulation, not
perceivable to the one who is modulated, and at full
strength if coverage is by belief, otherwise 1/5 strength,
and also varying with goodness.

It seems that
Maori spiritual healers
on images.google.com on average exhibit strong
primary positive charisma modulation, so I think
that they may be covered by belief, and that the
honourary Maori ootw may have had the primary
siddhi of healing like Jesus, while mine is matchmaking,
and that he may have developed some healing lore,
as I have developed my Eight Sexual Harmonics
matchmaking theory.

Follow up and let me and other readers know if
you also observe such charisma modulation.

I think that Australia was also included in his region.

For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid .

For background and a glossary see my Salmon on the Thorns
webpage, where I have also just added a little graphics.

"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Nov 26, 2023, 11:58:06 PM11/26/23
On Nov 25, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B11F60D00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
OK, it seems that the original working was overwritten by
the popthrough without consequences on yet, so the
primary positive charisma modulation was temporarily
turned off. But now the post-popthroughs updates have
been installed by Goddess, including that the
popthrough consequences and the consequences of
many suggestions from me are now on, so the
charisma modulation should now be on, and perceivable
to everyone worldwide except the one who is modulated.

David Dalton

Dec 6, 2023, 10:19:15 PM12/6/23
On Nov 25, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B11F60D00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

My workings are on hold for the moment, and may not
work at all. However there is some evidence that such
past workings have worked. For example I am covered
by the bowhead whale original working of 120 years
ago and have observed primary positive charisma modulation
is two glowing elders on APTN (Canadian indigenous television).
And of course there are reports of transfiguration of Jesus
and “radiant brow” of Taliesin. But as a test, those born
in and of fairly long descent (to at least one ancestor) in
New Zealand and Australia should be covered by the
honourary Maori original working and should note primary
positive charisma modulation in very good individuals who
are also covered, but this glow would not be perceivable
to us in North America yet. So is that the case?

David Dalton

Dec 6, 2023, 10:46:40 PM12/6/23
On Dec 6, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2B21712D00...@news.eternal-september.org>):