State Sen Roy Ashburn (R) ARRESTED

~> Bob <~

Mar 4, 2010, 11:41:10 AM3/4/10
Anti-Gay State Sen. Got DUI After Leaving Gay Nightclub, Sources Say

Early Wednesday morning, State Sen. Roy Ashburn (R-Calif.) was pulled
over and arrested for drunk driving. Sources report that Ashburn -- a
fierce opponent of gay rights -- was driving drunk after leaving a gay
nightclub; when the officer stopped the state-issued vehicle, there
was an unidentified man in the passenger seat of the car.

Ashburn has issued an apology for the incident:

"I am deeply sorry for my actions and offer no excuse for my poor
judgment. I accept complete responsibility for my conduct and am
prepared to accept the consequences for what I did. I am also truly
sorry for the impact this incident will have on those who support and
trust me - my family, my constituents, my friends, and my colleagues
in the Senate."

Kelly

Mar 4, 2010, 3:59:53 PM3/4/10
Of course he's a closeted repub. How sad. He deserves to be sent to jail.
Not only does he vote to deny equal rights to his gay brothers and sisters,
he thinks it is fine to drive drunk and put all citizens at risk of death.
And he also thinks he is someone who deserves to represent us in government.
Very sad sociopath.

"~> Bob <~" <mongo_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

ladako

Mar 5, 2010, 5:37:29 AM3/5/10
Wonder what his supporters think now?

"Kelly" <Web_W...@KellysList.com> wrote in message

~> Bob <~

Mar 5, 2010, 6:32:39 AM3/5/10
On Mar 5, 3:37 am, "ladako" <lad...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Wonder what his supporters think now?

He was out soliciting votes ?

ladako

Mar 5, 2010, 8:03:38 AM3/5/10
Yeah. :-))

"~> Bob <~" <mongo_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

old geezer

Mar 5, 2010, 12:47:31 PM3/5/10
Charles Rangel does, too. I might add Chris Dodd, Barney Frank, Harry
Reid, Nancy Pelosi and quite a few others. We need to vote the rascals
out.

..g...

Kelly said;

Kelly

Mar 5, 2010, 2:03:23 PM3/5/10
LOL Hey, he might even try that excuse :-)

Kelly

Mar 5, 2010, 2:48:21 PM3/5/10
Booking photo of State Sen. Roy Ashburn, R-Bakersfield provided by the
Sacramento County Sheriff's Department:

http://imgs.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfgate/scavenger/2010/03/05/ba-ashburn04_ph_0501289089380x450.jpg
__________________________________

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/scavenger/detail?entry_id=58519

San Francisco Chronicle
Friday, March 05 2010, 11:21 AM
The Scavenger blog

Busted anti-gay lawmaker reportedly seen at gay club

By Aileen Yoo

Talk about a bad hangover. The day after GOP State Sen. Roy Ashburn's DUI
arrest, rumors are swirling about his sexual orientation following a report
that he allegedly visited a gay nightclub.

Ashburn, 55, a father of four, represents the 18th district, which includes
Kern, Tulare and Inyo counties. According to reports, police pulled him and
an unidentified male passenger over in Sacramento around 2 a.m. Wednesday.
Ashburn's blood alcohol level was .14 percent, .06 percent above the legal
limit, say authorities. He was arrested for drunken driving, booked and
released; the man in the car with Ashburn was not arrested. The state-issued
car Ashburn was driving at the time of his arrest has been impounded.

Ashburn issued this statement:

"I am deeply sorry for my actions and offer no excuse for my poor judgment.
I accept complete responsibility for my conduct and am prepared to accept
the consequences for what I did. I am also truly sorry for the impact this

incident will have on those who support and trust me �?" my family, my

constituents, my friends, and my colleagues in the Senate."

But then CBS13 released this doozie: Its sources said Ashburn was at Faces,
a gay bar in Sacto, just before cops busted him.

Faces officials could not confirm seeing Ashburn. A blogger for TPM asked
manager Laurie Bonifield about the alleged sighting the evening it held its
"Miss Gay Latina Sacramento" contest. "Tuesday nights are a very, very huge
Latin crowd. We don't see a lot of white guys here on a Tuesday night. A
white guy would stick out like a sore thumb." CFO Mike Johnston said neither
the managers nor staff saw him.

Noel Libang, an Ashburn spokesman, said: "We have no information about the
accusations made."

Even so, bloggers had a field day with this report. TPM announced Ashburn
was "Entering the Larry Craig Pantheon," while Gawker dredged up
"scandalous" photos of Ashburn with fellow lawmakers.

Now, of course, everyone is wondering: Is Ashburn gay?

After hearing various rumors, The Bakersfield Californian attempted to ask
Ashburn that very question -- once in 2004 and once last year -- according
to columnist Lois Henry. Ashburn's answers were vague. You can read his
response here. Meanwhile, West Sacto's openly gay mayor, Christopher
Cabaldon, called him a hypocrite, claiming he's spotted Ashburn at gay
clubs, including Badlands. Cabaldon blasted Ashburn in a message he posted
to Facebook a few months ago: "It wouldn't bother me so bad to see Roy
Ashburn at Badlands with a boy if he didn't have such a bad voting record on
gay rights."

As Cabaldon suggests, Ashburn voting record on gay issues is less than
stellar. The Bakersfield Californian reports he voted no an
anti-discrimination bill, legislation on out-of-state same sex marriages,
Harvey Milk Day, and a resolution declaring the Senate's opposition to
Proposition 8. The Bakersfield Californian has more about his voting record.

[ For even more, go to the URL above to follow various hyperlinks in the
article. ]

newlookdays...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2013, 5:45:22 AM4/15/13
Our Services are,
Best Beauty salon in Virginia by New look Day Spa and laser we offer Professional Services for Skin Rejuvenation Treatment at Herndon Virginia for Facial, IPL Skin, Natural Skin, Skin resurfacing, Skin rejuvenation with deep pore purification uses painless laser light and vacuum energy to help treatment. Skin clinic by Newlookdayspaandlaser at Herndon Virginia, Reston, Sterling, Ashburn, Chantilly, Fairfax, Mclean and also our other services are Laser Hair removal,Laser Skin rejuvenation,Laser Acne Treatments,Hair Services,Nail Services,Body massage,facial,Hair Threading, Eyebrows Threading Services, facial threading Services,eyebrow shaping ,Waxing, Full Body Waxing, bikini waxing,facial services, microdermabrasion, diamond microdermabrasion, microdermabrasion crystal,laser microdermabrasion, microdermabrasion and acne.

For more details please visit:

http://www.newlookdayspaandlaser.com/waxing.html