Midnight Snacks

Third Prize

Aug 18, 2007, 2:58:05 AM8/18/07

I usually go to bed anywhere between seven and ten o'clock at night.
About four or five hours later, when I start to stir, Molly gets in my
face wanting me to give her some milk or a treat.

It's now two o'clock in the morning, and I just finished five iced
oatmeal cookies with a tumbler of milk. Now, Molly will sit on the
floor and stare at me as long as I'm up until I pick her up and put her
back in bed with me.

Dennis

Aug 18, 2007, 7:08:26 AM8/18/07
If I went to bed at 7:00 pm I'd be wide awake and done sleeping by
midnight. I very seldom go to bed before 1:00 am and I'm awake before
6:00 am if I do.

shirley(granny)

Aug 18, 2007, 7:37:24 AM8/18/07
I go in between 9 and 10 depending whats on on TV.
I have a tv in my bedroom but not HD.
I like to fall asleep to tv.
Before my John died I use to be up till 2 and three in the morning. I
would the Johnny Carson show and then get sucked into the following movies.
I am usually up very early.

Jo in Ok

Aug 18, 2007, 9:47:17 AM8/18/07
On Aug 18, 4:37 am, "shirley(granny)" <"shirley(granny)"@nospam.com>
wrote:
> > back in bed with me.- Hide quoted text -

9 pm to anywhere up to1am for me...I also watch tv and if I get
sleepy, I will
set it to record(if I think the movie is interesting that is ;)
and then turn off the tv and watch it the next morn...love old time
movies!

Carol

Aug 18, 2007, 10:04:01 AM8/18/07
Since I don't work anymore I go to bed between midnight and 2 - and I'm up
around 7 or 8.

The phone rang last night around 3am and woke eveybody up - wrong number.

Last night around 10 we fixed a big breakfast and ate like pigs - I had
bacon, eggs, toast, and grits.

Our baby knows when Ralph's alarm is supposed to go off. Shortly before
then she'll sit on his chest and wait for him to wake. She loves her early
morning treats.

"Third Prize" <Thrd...@webtv.net> wrote in message

shirley(granny)

Aug 18, 2007, 12:13:19 PM8/18/07
Well when you have breakfast at night you won't have to worry about
making one in the morning. haha

Kelly

Aug 18, 2007, 4:42:57 PM8/18/07
These days I usually go to bed around 9 and am up between 5 and 5:30.
I used be a night owl.

On Aug 18, 12:13 pm, "shirley(granny)" <"shirley(granny)"@nospam.com>
wrote:

> Well when you have breakfast at night you won't have to worry about
> making one in the morning. haha
>

> Carol wrote:
> > Since I don't work anymore I go to bed between midnight and 2 - and I'm up
> > around 7 or 8.
>
> > The phone rang last night around 3am and woke eveybody up - wrong number.
>
> > Last night around 10 we fixed a big breakfast and ate like pigs - I had
> > bacon, eggs, toast, and grits.
>
> > Our baby knows when Ralph's alarm is supposed to go off. Shortly before
> > then she'll sit on his chest and wait for him to wake. She loves her early
> > morning treats.
>

> > "Third Prize" <ThrdPr...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> >>I usually go to bed anywhere between seven and ten o'clock at night.
> >>About four or five hours later, when I start to stir, Molly gets in my
> >>face wanting me to give her some milk or a treat.
>
> >>It's now two o'clock in the morning, and I just finished five iced
> >>oatmeal cookies with a tumbler of milk. Now, Molly will sit on the
> >>floor and stare at me as long as I'm up until I pick her up and put her

shirley(granny)

Aug 18, 2007, 6:50:51 PM8/18/07
Its the same with me.
I wake up at around 5:30 but lay and watch tv till about 6.

Zoot

Aug 19, 2007, 11:03:25 PM8/19/07
My midnight snack is usually baby swiss cheese.

"Third Prize" <Thrd...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Ciao!
Zoot
(www.CyberDude-Zoot.net)
[Remove "INVALID" to reply via e-mail (As you can see, I hate SPAM)]
======================================
Notice to bulk e-mail senders (better known as scum sucking spammers):
Pursuant to U.S. code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, 227: "any and
all non-solicited commercial e-mail send to this e-mail address is
subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500.00 (five
hundred dollars) in U.S. funds. E-mailing denotes acceptance of these
terms."

-or-

If you send me SPAM; I will eat baked beans, and give you my FLATULENCE!
(And forward your SPAM to your ISP and the Federal Trade Commission!)
=====================================

Fight SPAM-->http://www.hostedscripts.com/scripts/antispam.html

Third Prize

Aug 20, 2007, 9:56:08 AM8/20/07

Your post made me think about how good it would be today to have a
sugar-cured ham sandwich on rye with Lorraine Swiss cheese.

ladako

Aug 20, 2007, 11:00:14 AM8/20/07
Had to mention that didn't ya?! Now I'm thinking food!

"Third Prize" <Thrd...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Zoot

Aug 24, 2007, 1:12:14 AM8/24/07

"Third Prize" <Thrd...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Your post made me think about how good it would be today to have a
> sugar-cured ham sandwich on rye with Lorraine Swiss cheese.

A ham and swiss on rye with mustard (Gouldens) was a staple for my lunchbox
in school.

Dennis

Aug 24, 2007, 1:24:55 AM8/24/07
I like ham and swiss on rye but I used Swingline for staples.

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Aug 24, 2007, 1:29:33 AM8/24/07
In article <3M2dncroh4jl9lPb...@bright.net>,
Dennis <den...@bright.net> wrote:

> I like ham and swiss on rye but I used Swingline for staples.

i tend to use cyanoacrylic adhesives

arf meow arf - nsa fodder - not just jenine
al qaeda terrorism nuclear bomb iran taliban big brother
if you meet buddha on the usenet killfile him

Dennis

Aug 24, 2007, 8:19:25 AM8/24/07
My son was using those one time building a model airplane. He had
his hand glued to a wing panel and the panel glued to his pants.

jacobe...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2013, 4:49:25 AM9/10/13