Please contact ma...@tansoncorp.com
for more info.
Requirement - TSU559852
Job Title : Appraisal Review Coordinator
Location : Minneapolis, Minnesota - United States
Duration : 01 Year
Type : Contract
The Appraisal Review Coordinator is responsible for quality control and basic appraisal reviewing of prefunding appraisal reports.
• Complete a Quality Control Checklist on appraisal reports.
• Reviews and compares the appraisal report under review to the assessment tools and determines the adequacy and completeness of the appraisal report.
• Analyzes general appraisal methodology and comparable sale selection on appraisal reports.
• Monitoring of daily workflow of appraisal review requests
• Must possess good PC skills (Word, Excel) - FNC software experience a plus
• Prior real estate or mortgage experience – Prior job experience in the real estate appraisal industry a plus
• Strong time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• An Associate’s Degree or College Degree preferred or equivalent 3-5 years administrative work experience
• Strong communication skills
if interested in this position please apply on our career site using the link below:
Please email your updated resume with the below details :
Full Legal Name(Including Middle Initial) :
Phone # :
Expected Hourly rate :
Tanson Corp. is a Minnesota based Technology Company offering competitive services in IT consulting and staff augmentation providing technology staffing, consulting, and project-based services in onsite, offsite and offshore environments. Tanson is EOE/AA. To view all our positions visit "Careers" at www.tansoncorp.com