TSM4202-Research Technologist

Tina dan

Apr 26, 2018, 2:34:58 AM4/26/18
Please contact ma...@tansoncorp.com for more info.

Requirement - TSM4202

Job Title : Research Technologist
Location : Jacksonville, Florida - United States
Duration : 01 Year
Type : Contract

JOb Description:-

Overview
Research Technologist: Sets up and performs routine and established lab procedures in support of lab goals, grant commitments, i.e. assays, cell/tissue culture, animal studies, etc. Monitors results, reports unusual outcomes and suggests modifications. Collects, enters and summarizes data. Assists in the maintenance of lab equipment and supplies. Performs basic statistical data analysis; prepares tables/charts/graphs and assists in organizing data. Presents at research laboratory meetings and contributes to writing of manuscripts. Works under supervision and may perform some assignments independently as discussed and approved by Principal Investigator.

Application :
if interested in this position please apply on our career site using the link below:
https://talenthirecls5.ceipal.com/jobs/jobs_description/07563a3fe3bbe7e3ba84431ad9d055af/a9ad5f2808f68eea468621a04c49efe1

OR
Please email your updated resume with the below details :
Full Legal Name(Including Middle Initial) :
Email:
Phone # :
Expected Hourly rate :
Citizen/Green Card/EAD:
Tanson Corp. is a Minnesota based Technology Company offering competitive services in IT consulting and staff augmentation providing technology staffing, consulting, and project-based services in onsite, offsite and offshore environments. Tanson is EOE/AA. To view all our positions visit "Careers" at www.tansoncorp.com

Follow us:
www.facebook.com/TansonCorp
twitter.com/#!/tansoncorp
Tanson Corp