Please contact ma...@tansoncorp.com
for more info.
Requirement - TSU558926
Job Title : Recruiter
Location : Richfield, Minnesota - United States
Duration : 01 Year
Type : Contract
IT Recruiter -- Must work onsite at Meridian, 5+ years of IT Recruiting experience is a critical requirement.
Proactively sources and recruits candidates for Client positions, with limited assistance from outside agencies. Actively involved in job fairs, college recruiting, business association meetings, networking, and other activities to generate prospective job candidates. Utilizes alternative sourcing techniques. Identifies potential sources of new hires, conducts initial screening interviews, reviews resumes, checks references, and extends offers. Functions as a liaison between assigned business line(s) and human resources to capitalize on company-wide recruitment initiatives, events, opportunities, and practices. Drives recruiting process in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of experience in human resources recruiting field
- Basic knowledge in the areas of sourcing, selection, and employment processes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong project management skills
- Basic marketing and presentations skills
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications and internet navigation
- Experience with Taleo a plus!
Skill Required /Desired Amount of Experience
IT Recruiting Required 5 Years
Taleo Highly desired 1 Years
ATS Systems Required 5 Years
Behavioral based interviewing and sourcing Required 3 Years
Sourcing passive candidates Required 3 Years
Sourcing using: LinkedIn Required 3 Years
if interested in this position please apply on our career site using the link below:
Please email your updated resume with the below details :
Full Legal Name(Including Middle Initial) :
Phone # :
Expected Hourly rate :
Tanson Corp. is a Minnesota based Technology Company offering competitive services in IT consulting and staff augmentation providing technology staffing, consulting, and project-based services in onsite, offsite and offshore environments. Tanson is EOE/AA. To view all our positions visit "Careers" at www.tansoncorp.com