QA Automation with Cyber Security Knowledge/Experience Work Location: NYC, NY

Sadula Santosh

Apr 25, 2018, 1:04:05 PM4/25/18
Hello Everyone,

Am working on Below Requirement please share me Sr level profiles

E-mail: San...@racedogtechnologies.com

Position: QA Automation with Cyber Security Knowledge/Experience

Work Location: NYC, NY

Interview mode: Skype

Skills: Cyber security concepts, Jenkins, Java, TestNG, Basic Testing Knowledge, Gherkin, Scrum, API, Web(Selenium),Manual Testing

FYI: Cyber security concepts like Risk based rules, Actimization, Risk, Firewall, Virus, Attacks, Port Scanning, Balck hat, Grey hat, etc (Any few concepts is fine)

Santosh

Sr Bench Sales Recruiter
Race Dog Technologies
100 E CAMPUS VIEW BLVD SUITE #250
WORTHINGTON, OHIO - 43235
Direct: 3307526931
E-mail: San...@racedogtechnologies.com (Email is the best way to reach me)

Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused