TSU550374-Accountant - Mid - II

Tina dan

Apr 27, 2018, 12:32:47 AM4/27/18
Please contact ma...@tansoncorp.com for more info.

Requirement - TSU550374

Job Title : Accountant - Mid - II
Location : San diego, California - United States
Duration : 01 Year
Type : Contract

JOb Description:-

Applies generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) to prepare income and balance sheet statements and various other accounting statements and reports. Prepares journal entries, performs reconciliations, and performs account analysis. Audits various records to verify accuracy. Bachelors Degree with 1-5 years of experience. Generally reports to Manager or Senior Manager.

Application :
if interested in this position please apply on our career site using the link below:
https://talenthirecls5.ceipal.com/jobs/jobs_description/07563a3fe3bbe7e3ba84431ad9d055af/a9ad5f2808f68eea468621a04c49efe1

OR
Please email your updated resume with the below details :
Full Legal Name(Including Middle Initial) :
Email:
Phone # :
Expected Hourly rate :
Citizen/Green Card/EAD:
Tanson Corp. is a Minnesota based Technology Company offering competitive services in IT consulting and staff augmentation providing technology staffing, consulting, and project-based services in onsite, offsite and offshore environments. Tanson is EOE/AA. To view all our positions visit "Careers" at www.tansoncorp.com

Follow us:
www.facebook.com/TansonCorp
twitter.com/#!/tansoncorp
Tanson Corp