May 24, 2019, 4:52:34 PM5/24/19
Job Title IT - Data Analytics Consultant - Senior
Job Code TSO54938
Location Pennsylvania, Horsham
Duration 07 Monnths, Contract
The BFF/Data Services team is seeking an experienced System Analyst with business intelligence experience to perform analysis for OPERATIONAL REPORTING project within Insurance Solutions. Work with initiative leads, business areas, technical leads, architects, subject matter experts, developers, technical support groups and test teams to document data elements as needed for operational reporting. The candidate should have excellent communication skills, organizational skills and ability to collaborate to leverage reporting, analyses and ETL & Data Warehouse design with a customer service mindset
• Responsible for requirements analysis, use case creation and decomposition, business process mapping, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements
• Responsible for analyzing and documenting the reporting data elements to assist with the design, development and deployment of self-service reporting solutions on the business data
• Proven ability to work with business users, DBAs, ETL programmers, Business intelligence architects, and scrum master in a collaborative manner
• Work closely with the business users to gather business requirements and translate requirements clearly into accurate specifications for the configuration of large data warehouse systems, Analyze data elements, business rules, business intelligence requirements (e.g., standard/ad hoc reporting, dashboards, scorecards, visualization, and analytics. Identify and analyze applicable source data (e.g., internal/external data feeds, systems, databases, "sources of truth")
• Conduct all required reviews (e.g. business rules, transformation logic, test plan reviews)
• Assess data management requirements (e.g., governance, archiving, metadata, master data, data modeling, data quality),
• Effectively communicate with many levels of the organization, business stakeholders/SME, project managers, developers, system architects, quality assurance, operations, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 7 + years IT Experience
• Strong experience and passion for Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing design principles and industry best practices.
• To be able to work in Agile Environment, meet tight deadlines and effectively raise critical issues with the business users, BI or ETL developers.
• 5 years’ experience contributing to and managing the planning and execution activities for Data warehouse Systems analysis and requirements definition, Systems design , System Testing , User Acceptance Testing , Maintenance and operation support
• Experience with data analysis techniques, data modeling and data management tools (e.g., MS Excel, SQL language, relational databases), and knowledge of dimensional data model
• Experience with SQL and Oracle databases, 3+ Years of experience writing free - hand SQL queries. Excellent command of ANSI SQL.
• Hands - on overall experience with Data Warehouse technologies within the domain of ETL / data integration, Business Intelligence, relational and multi - dimensional database systems
• Experience working with Business intelligence Tools like MicroStrategy, Tableau, QlikView etc.
• Experience with Health Care data