TSM4111-Revenue Cycle Account Rep II - MN/WI

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Tina dan

未读,
2018年4月26日 02:26:052018/4/26
收件人
Please contact ma...@tansoncorp.com for more info.

Requirement - TSM4111

Job Title : Revenue Cycle Account Rep II - MN/WI
Location : Eau Claire, Wisconsin - United States
Duration : 01 Year
Type : Contract

JOb Description:-

To review, prepare, and submit patient claims to third party payers according to established policies and guidelines set forth by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and contractual requirements.

Experience in a medical field of study or a minimum of two years experience in a medical office setting

Application :
if interested in this position please apply on our career site using the link below:
https://talenthirecls5.ceipal.com/jobs/jobs_description/07563a3fe3bbe7e3ba84431ad9d055af/a9ad5f2808f68eea468621a04c49efe1

OR
Please email your updated resume with the below details :
Full Legal Name(Including Middle Initial) :
Email:
Phone # :
Expected Hourly rate :
Citizen/Green Card/EAD:
Tanson Corp. is a Minnesota based Technology Company offering competitive services in IT consulting and staff augmentation providing technology staffing, consulting, and project-based services in onsite, offsite and offshore environments. Tanson is EOE/AA. To view all our positions visit "Careers" at www.tansoncorp.com

Follow us:
www.facebook.com/TansonCorp
twitter.com/#!/tansoncorp
Tanson Corp