Please contact ma...@tansoncorp.com
for more info.
Requirement - TSO49346
Job Title : IT - Quality Consultant - Senior
Location : BASKING RIDGE, New Jersey - United States
Duration : 01 Year
Type : Contract
What is the specific title of the position
End to end (E2E) Test Lead
What Project/Projects will the candidate be working on while on assignment
Veterans Affairs Community Connectivity Network
Is this person a sole contributor or part of a team
Individual contributor role
If so, please describe the team (Name of team, size of team, etc.)
VACCN QA/QMO team responsible for overall QA effort for the program. The project includes new claims platform, customer service and portal. The person is responsible for overseeing and providing recommendation for E2E testing involving 8-10 stakeholder teams and 10-15 technologies, 4-5 vendors, with over 100 interfaces.
What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position (Please be detailed as to what the candidate is expected to do or complete on a daily basis)
● Conduct meetings with the business and development teams to identify the scope for E2E testing, define a plan, initiate preparation activities and monitor progress through execution.
● Thorough understanding of business processes
● Prepare the E2E test strategy to include an approach, roles and responsibilities, test cases, test scenarios, data management, tools and accesses, schedule, risks, issues and dependencies
● Complete test strategy and obtain approvals
● Communicating with business/development team manager regularly
● Coordinating E2E testers and monitoring their progress
● Ensuring we have the correct reporting and metrics in place across the teams
● Assisting in vendor management
● Reviewing the test scripts
● Reviewing the test execution results
● Reviewing the final test results
● Enabling defect triage meetings
● Presenting the report to the development/business teams
● Securing the approvals from the appropriate stakeholders
"Advanced Proficiency" in the following responsibilities:
● Establish/implement/ensure quality and best practices
● Plan/coordinate E2E testing environments & infrastructure
● Plan/develop automated testing frameworks
● Design/develop test strategy
● Plan and create E2E test data sets/scenarios
● Identify and mitigate risks/issues related to E2E testing
● Ensure alignment of quality/test plans to business case/value
● Ensure availability of internal/external resources needed to complete testing projects
● Develop, document and implement risk mitigation plans
● Design processes for reporting and communicating test status
● Execute test status reports and communicate to appropriate audiences
● Communicate potential issues to appropriate audiences
● Document test results and ensure adherence to test reporting standards
● Define testing/quality metrics and drive consistent utilization
● Apply established test/quality metrics
● Develop/implement automated test strategy and scripts
● Execute test cases/scenarios
● Provide support for automated test scripts/frameworks
What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily responsibilities
● Overall experience of 8+ years in IT experience
● Minimum of 5 years of quality assurance experience
● Experience in leading System Integration, E2E, UAT Regression testing activities for complex projects.
● Expert with Microsoft (MS) tools, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project.
● Administrative experience with SharePoint.
o Experience with CA Agile and/or HP ALM for test case and defect management.
o Experience with traceability of requirements and/or features to test cases and defects.
o Experience with automation tools, SOAP UI, Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins, etc.
What skills/attributes are a must have
● Hands-on experience in planning, developing, executing and validating E2E test efforts for complex projects
● Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills demonstrated through successfully leading change initiatives and client facing engagements
● Hands-on experience in preparing E2E Test Strategy, Test Plan
● Knowledge or experience with X12, XML and other proprietary interfaces for the above types of data
● Experience in Requirement Analysis, Traceability, impact analysis and reporting
● Experience in Defect Management - reporting, triage, root cause analysis activities
What skills/attributes are nice to have
● Knowledge or experience with provider, member, claim interfaces or data.
● Business: Knowledge or experience with member lookups, provider lookups, referrals, prior authorizations, claim payment for medical, dental and/or pharmacy.
Where is the work to be performed (Please list preferred Client facility, if other please specify i.e. remote work, rural, etc.)
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ
What are the work hours (ex. 9am-5pm, day/night shifts, rotating shifts, etc)
Work Hours: East Coast, generally 8-5pm
What type of interview process is preferred (Face to face, phone, Skype, or a combination of the three)
Phone interviews and possible on-site in NJ interview
if interested in this position please apply on our career site using the link below:
Please email your updated resume with the below details :
Full Legal Name(Including Middle Initial) :
Phone # :
Expected Hourly rate :
Tanson Corp. is a Minnesota based Technology Company offering competitive services in IT consulting and staff augmentation providing technology staffing, consulting, and project-based services in onsite, offsite and offshore environments. Tanson is EOE/AA. To view all our positions visit "Careers" at www.tansoncorp.com