Anybody have problems with www.bookworld.com?

Bruce Atchison - author

Aug 21, 2009, 9:33:59 PM8/21/09
Greetings;

I had a call an hour ago from some woman asking questions about my
Deliverance from Jericho book. She seemed to be interested in it so I told
her a bit about it. Then she wanted to know how many other books I'd
written. I told her, thinking that she might be interested in purchasing
them. Then the pitch started. For $500.00, I could have my books and
website featured in a 50,000 e-mail blitz. After asking about the e-mail
gathering technique of this company, the woman assured me that people opted
into the plan.

I finally got fed up and hung up when the woman wanted my e-mail address.
If she could call me on the phone, why couldn't she Google my e-mail
address?

I tried searching for complaints about the company but found none. Does
anybody know about www.bookworld.com and any problems people have had with
them?

Sincerely,

Bruce Atchison - author of Deliverance from Jericho (Six Years in a Blind
School) and When a Man Loves a Rabbit ((Learning and Living With Bunnies).

http://www.inscribe.org/BruceAtchison/
http://canadianauthors.ning.com/profile/batchison
http://www.bruceatchison.blogspot.com