Whispers and warnings from www.writersweekly.com.

Bruce Atchison - author

Mar 13, 2009, 1:22:50 PM3/13/09
Hello folks;

A good site to visit is www.writersweekly.com and the Whispers and Warnings
page is especially helpful. I have nothing to do with the site but I'm
satisfied that Angela Hoy is genuinely interested in helping writers. She
has persued many dishonest magazine editors and self-publishing firms.

In addition, the site has many helpful articles. I've learned much by
visiting www.writersweekly.com and reading them. Angela also pays for such
tips but I can't remember off hand how much. Please check out this site and
let me know what you think.

Sincerely,

Bruce Atchison - author of Deliverance from Jericho (Six Years in a Blind
School) and When a Man Loves a Rabbit ((Learning and Living With Bunnies).

http://www.bookstream.biz/cgi-bin/bookstream/bookstore.cgi?overlord=Details&store_id=132

http://www.bookstream.biz/cgi-bin/bookstream/bookstore.cgi?overlord=Details&store_id=102