I made a mistake, it was BookWhirl calling.

1 view

Bruce Atchison - author

Sep 21, 2009, 12:12:56 PM9/21/09
Greetings;

I made a mistake. The telemarketer was called BookWhirl, not BookWorld. I
misheard what the woman said, partly due to her accent. Google found a
press release from BookWhirl that made it clear they want to blitz 50,000
supposedly opted-in e-mail addresses with their clients' advertisements for
$500.00 U.S. . I apologize to BookWorld for any loss of business my
erronious post may have caused.

Sincerely,

Bruce Atchison - author of Deliverance from Jericho (Six Years in a Blind
School) and When a Man Loves a Rabbit ((Learning and Living With Bunnies).

My pages are at http://www.inscribe.org/BruceAtchison/,
http://canadianauthors.ning.com/profile/batchison, and
http://www.bruceatchison.blogspot.com.