Info needed on a Ahrems Good Line plane

GeorgeSA

May 9, 2009, 3:17:22 PM5/9/09
A good friend of mine gave me a Ahrems Good Line plane. It has the
following markings on the plane:
4 S H H and also 2 1/2 and the name Ahrem's Good Line Germany. The
plane is about 15 inches long. The plane iron has a cap iron and it
has the following markings on it. TIP with a marking that looks like a
heart next to it. There is also below it a name "H CROOKES & Co,
SHEFFIELD"

I would appreciate any info that I can get on this plane.
Collecting old planes is a hooby of mine besides woodworking for which
sadly I don't have much time lately.

Kind regards GeorgeSA

deon...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2013, 1:57:11 PM3/20/13
Hi there GeorgeSa,
I also have one of these planes - not yet restored.I see that you are a collector. I have got a Stanley No. 55 Combination Plane with 4 boxes of blades, as well as a V & R Blackmore plough plane in mint condition - plus a few other collectables.

Contact me if you or someone you know are interested.

Regards, Tergniet/MBay