لم تعُد "مجموعات Google" تتيح المشاركات أو الاشتراكات الجديدة من Usenet. وسيبقى بالإمكان عرض المحتوى السابق.

Wolf-dog abused in West Virginia on road to recovery in Colorado

مرّتا مشاهدة (2)
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

wd

غير مقروءة،
11‏/01‏/2020، 10:03:37 ص11‏/1‏/2020
إلى
by Chris White

Friday, January 10th 2020

AA

Skye the wolf-dog hybrid on the road to recovery in Colorado. (WOLF Sanctuary)

LAPORTE, Colo. (WSYX/WTTE) — An abused wolf-dog hybrid has come a long way after she was beaten by her owners in West Virginia.

Seven-year-old Skye was flown to a clinic at Colorado State University last year. X-rays revealed the seriousness of her injuries.

She underwent three surgeries over several months. Doctors say her eyesight returned and her mobility has improved, but she will still need long-term care.

Her caregivers say they are amazed at how far she's come.

"The biggest thing I have taken away from it is...just the ability to overcome. And I am in awe of that," said Michelle Proulex/Director of Animal Care and Educational Programs, Wolf Sanctuary.

So far, Skye's care has cost over $20,000. You can support her care and other wolfs in need of rehabilitation online here.

https://abc6onyourside.com/news/nation-world/wolf-dog-abused-in-west-virginia-on-road-to-recovery-in-colorado
0 رسالة جديدة