Dysart's Wolf_hybrid on WEB?

PHyatt1962

Nov 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/2/99
Is this anywhere on the Web to see pictures?

PH

NADAdog

Nov 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/2/99
Why??

PHyatt1962 wrote in message
<19991102091937...@ng-fp1.aol.com>...

PHyatt1962

Nov 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/3/99
Years ago, I saw his brochure and I liked the pictures, thats all.

Gwragedd Annwn

Nov 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/4/99
My advice: Stay away from Dysart's animals!

--
The Wolfdog
http://www.fiu.edu/~milesk

"It's a great pity the right to free speech isn't based on the
obligation to say something sensible."
--Unknown

UCOMMIT4

Nov 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/4/99
he's nothing more than a puppy mill
Patti Nickerson

Peggy

Nov 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/4/99
Funny how anyone who doesn't agree with you is a "puppy mill" - care to
define the meaning of that one Patti??

UCOMMIT4 <ucom...@aol.com> wrote in message

A. James Gambrini

Nov 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/4/99
He has been around for years with good results.

Tony

A. James Gambrini

Nov 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/4/99
His animals are not bad. There are better wolves to be had in NC though.
But they others are very high contents.

Tony

A. James Gambrini

Nov 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/4/99
His animals are not bad. There are better wolves to be had in NC though.
But the others are very high contents.

Terry Habben

Nov 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/4/99
Tony,
He has been around for years and HAD good results, years ago. He buys
animals from other breeders, now and resells them so you don't have a
clue on what the animals are or where they came from. Not a good idea.

Lone Wolf

Nov 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/4/99
I'm sorry but Charles Dysart IS a Puppy Mill ! He is also under
federal inditment for mail fraud and deceptive practices ! He has had
some good animals but does not screen and does not back up his prodgeny
! He is strictly in business for the BUCK ! It's Buyer beware !
LONE WOLF
In article <94174499...@neko.syix.com>, "Peggy"

<phut...@syix.com> wrote:
> Funny how anyone who doesn't agree with you is a "puppy mill" -
> care to
> define the meaning of that one Patti??
> UCOMMIT4 <ucom...@aol.com> wrote in message
> > he's nothing more than a puppy mill
> > Patti Nickerson

PHyatt1962

Nov 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/5/99
Where did you learn of a federal indictment? Is there information on the web
that can be read by the public?

Anthony J Gambrini

Nov 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/5/99
I knew him about 15 yrs ago. He was then a breeder of his own. Too bad
he let his quality go to hell. I still thought he bred his own.

Tony

Terry Habben wrote:

> Tony,
> He has been around for years and HAD good results, years ago. He buys
> animals from other breeders, now and resells them so you don't have a
> clue on what the animals are or where they came from. Not a good idea.
>
> "A. James Gambrini" wrote:
> >
> > He has been around for years with good results.
> >
> > Tony

Peggy

Nov 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/5/99
Lone -
I thought she was referring to Bryan on this one - my error

Lone Wolf <lonewolf...@ijntb.net.invalid> wrote in message

> I'm sorry but Charles Dysart IS a Puppy Mill ! He is also under
> federal inditment for mail fraud and deceptive practices ! He has had
> some good animals but does not screen and does not back up his prodgeny
> ! He is strictly in business for the BUCK ! It's Buyer beware !
> LONE WOLF
> In article <94174499...@neko.syix.com>, "Peggy"
> <phut...@syix.com> wrote:
> > Funny how anyone who doesn't agree with you is a "puppy mill" -
> > care to
> > define the meaning of that one Patti??
> > UCOMMIT4 <ucom...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > > he's nothing more than a puppy mill
> > > Patti Nickerson

NADAdog

Nov 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/5/99
taco: All the animals I have seen were quoted as 70-80-90% wolf and all
looked like they were very spooky German Sheps. A freind of mine used to
have one until HD had to be put down..

A. James Gambrini

Nov 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/5/99
Some did not look bad at all. We used to go down and see a pals high
contents in Charlotte. C.D. was the competition in those days. lol If
they live a long time that is good.

Tony

mech337

Nov 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/5/99
Is anyone here.

Lone Wolf

Nov 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/5/99
Mech, I am here , rather in and out ! Have you heard of the Dysart
kennel?
In article <17599f0b...@usw-ex0106-048.remarq.com>, mech337

NADAdog

Nov 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/21/99
I'm glad you had a "good" experience but ALL the people I knew that had his
stock, were sold skittish, dysplastic german shepherd looking hybrids...NONE
made it past 10 years of age...

Cathryn987 wrote in message
<19991121191254...@ng-cp1.aol.com>...

><< His animals are not bad. There are better wolves to be had in NC though.

>But they others are very high contents.
>
>Tony >>
>

>Tony, Nick, and others,
>I haven't read anything from this ng for a while, so I am just now seeing
this
>thread. I had two animals from Dysart, one that I bought directly from him,
the
>other that was bred directly from his stock. I visited his place twice (the
>second was to pick up my puppy). My female lived to be 14 years old, a
grand
>old girl, she passed away in her sleep this past January. My male died when
he
>was seven years old, splenic cancer (that spread to his liver), and his
death I
>blame, deep in my gut, on Iams and their use of ethoxyquin. Those two were
the
>best companions I have ever had the privilege of sharing my life with. The
>female was dysplastic, but her strength and spirit was such that we never
knew
>how bad it was until she was xrayed a few weeks before she died. But CHD
occurs
>in a great many "well-bred" akc dogs, so what can I say. But those two each
>took a part of my heart with them when they died, and, unfortunately, I am
>afraid I will forever compare all future canines I own to them--VERY large
>pawprints to fill, indeed.
>
>And NO, nickerson, his place was NOT a poppy mill.
>
>I do not know what he is doing today. If he had the dams and sires of my
two
>still there (by some sort of miracle) I would be first in line to get
puppies.

DW

Nov 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/21/99
Seen the same with the couple that showed up around SF.

Gwen Kelley

Nov 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/21/99
We fed both our wd's Iams from the time they were weaned, our male (7 years)
had to be put down in June with long bone cancer, now his sister (8 years)
has the same thing, same leg, same place. We had switched to Anmar Growth
but obviously too late. Time will tell with this new food regarding our new
pups (7 months). Anmar is not supposed to have any chemical preservatives
in it. We also feed human food.

Anthony J Gambrini <Cuddly...@Canada.nospamcom> wrote in message
> I believe in feeding human food to wolves and wds. I fed Iams to a wolf
> for 8 yrs and he also got cancer. I have since switched to feeding human
> food and zoo diet.
>
> Tony

Cathryn987

Nov 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/22/99

Anthony J Gambrini

Nov 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/22/99
Cancer affects 60 percent of people in the US. I would believe that
animals are also probably affected in the same proportional rates. Dirty
air, water, etc.

Tony

NADAdog wrote:

> I'm glad you had a "good" experience but ALL the people I knew that had his
> stock, were sold skittish, dysplastic german shepherd looking hybrids...NONE
> made it past 10 years of age...
>
> Cathryn987 wrote in message
> <19991121191254...@ng-cp1.aol.com>...

Anthony J Gambrini

Cathryn987

Nov 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/22/99
<< I believe in feeding human food to wolves and wds. I fed Iams to a wolf
for 8 yrs and he also got cancer. I have since switched to feeding human
food and zoo diet.

Tony >>

Tony,
Dysart was feeding Eukanuba, so naturally I continued. I am "cooking" for my
guys now.

NADAdog

Nov 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/22/99
It has never been proven that Ethoxyquin cause cancer (@ least not that I
know of). BTW, Eukanuba does NOT contain it any longer...

Cathryn987 wrote in message
<19991122003041...@ng-cl1.aol.com>...

Peggy

Nov 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/22/99
Wysong also has no preservatives - difficult to find at times, but I have
just switched to it and it seems to be well liked we'll see how it does

Gwen Kelley <lady...@cncnet.com> wrote in message

> We fed both our wd's Iams from the time they were weaned, our male (7
years)
> had to be put down in June with long bone cancer, now his sister (8 years)
> has the same thing, same leg, same place. We had switched to Anmar Growth
> but obviously too late. Time will tell with this new food regarding our
new
> pups (7 months). Anmar is not supposed to have any chemical preservatives
> in it. We also feed human food.
>

> Anthony J Gambrini <Cuddly...@Canada.nospamcom> wrote in message

> > I believe in feeding human food to wolves and wds. I fed Iams to a wolf
> > for 8 yrs and he also got cancer. I have since switched to feeding human
> > food and zoo diet.
> >
> > Tony

Cathryn987

Nov 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/22/99
<< Anmar is not supposed to have any chemical preservatives
in it. >>

If it has any animal fat (or meat) that comes from renderers, who pick up fat
and 4D meat from packing houses, slaughter houses, etc., then it DOES have
ethoxyquin in it! It may not be put there by the dog food manufacturer, but
guess what is used to preserve esp. fat until it is picked up by the renderer?
You guessed it, the evil E! And since the dog food manufacturer is not putting
it into the mixture, they do NOT have to list it as an ingredient. How 'bout
them apples?!

DW

Nov 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/22/99
Not the case.

dw

A.James Gambrini

Nov 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/22/99
Turkey and chicken and other human food are probably much safer than any
dog food. They boil feathers, and anything else to be pet food. eech.

Tony

A.James Gambrini

Nov 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/22/99
Spoil them rotten. They will be nicer and hopefully live longer.

Tony

Cathryn987 wrote:

> << I believe in feeding human food to wolves and wds. I fed Iams to a wolf
> for 8 yrs and he also got cancer. I have since switched to feeding human
> food and zoo diet.
>
> Tony >>

kirksp...@gmail.com

May 26, 2015, 10:09:14 AM5/26/15
I have 2 Dysart wolves.A 100% and a 87%.Im very happy with them.Awesome animals !

sjme...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2016, 10:35:55 PM1/24/16
On Tuesday, November 2, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, PHyatt1962 wrote:
> Is this anywhere on the Web to see pictures?
>
> PH

I went down to the kennel in May of 2005 to pick out a cub (4 weeks old). Four were available at 75%/25%. They were in the house in a pen. The ones outside had large enclosures with protection from weather, fresh water and food. Not one of the wolves I saw were neglected or abused. They were well cared for. Charles was friendly, informative, a very nice person. I had Tiga (Female) for 14 years without incident. I guess how you treat then has a lot to do with it. A wonderful animal, confident and loyal to one owner (if they deserve it). She changed my life for the better. Some people should not have a wolf. Those people are the ones that want to impress others, fight them or not learn the ways, life style and meaning of what wolves do. No, they won't play catch or win a obedience contest. A truly magnificent animal. When I had to put her down, I sent pictures to Charles Dysart of the life she had and how much she enriched our lives. I received a letter later from him, thanking me for giving one of his wolves a good life.
So for all you negative individuals that bad mouth Dysart Wolf Kennels for what ever your reason might be. Maybe you contacted Charles Dysart and told him what you want. Maybe he didn't think that one of his animals would have a good life with you. Puppy mills don't do that, or didn't you know that?
Dysart Wolf kennels cares for their animals. Some people should even have dogs much less a wolf breed.
phyatt...by your rants and raves, you might be just that type of person. In that case Dysart did the right thing by not giving you anymore information.
Maybe you would be better off getting a pet rock?
With that I say Goodnight!

breanndy...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2016, 8:33:48 PM12/19/16
TO ANYONE THAT MAY STILL BE HERE:
I am Skyler Dysart, Charles Dysarts grandchild, features on the website www.dysartswolfkennel.com. I am here to clear up misconceptions. My grandfather only buys animals from people he has known for years. I would know as I take care of most of the animals at our house. Of course a four week old new German Shepard / wolf pup would be skittish, it comes with all new pups. ALL of our full grown animas that we breed with are nothing but pure german Shepard and either Mackenzie valley or timber wolves. If there is anymore questions or concerns please text me at 828-755-1773 or you can call my grandfather at 828-429-0053. Thank you.

breanndy...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2016, 8:34:01 PM12/19/16

lonewolf...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2017, 12:46:25 AM3/2/17
I can say that I have been looking into getting a wolf dog for years now. I have experience w exotics and grew up w a low content shepherd/wolf dog. I spent years trying to find a shepherd like her and there just isn't one to be found. They do not have the special quality that she had. I can not put it into words but it was something you cannot find or replace in purely domestic dogs. She was my best friend from the time we got her as a tiny pup till she died 15 yrs later... I'm really disappointed with the negative and close minded and arrogance that I've come across when trying to connect to ppl. I will gladly confess that I am ignorant in this small world of wolf and wolf dog owners and do not know who is who. I can say that I just sent Mr. Dysart a deposit on a 7/8 wolf pup from an upcoming litter. I see the accusation that are being made towards him as well as lots of positive feed back. I wish that if you ppl are going to be negative about a breeder you could provide proof and reasoning for your accusations.... or it comes across as just slander. I also wish that if you truly care about these animals there was a more accepting stance on new owners looking to do this right... maybe not how you would do it but in their own equally beneficial way... I can't wait to get my new pup and am considering driving to sc to visit w him and learn as much as I can on pick up... I truly hope my experience w him is better then some of you all claim. I can say he is the first kind person I have met since I began this journey... I hope that I am correct. I will gladly pay my money and learn my lesson if I'm wrong but I would hate to miss out on exactly what I'm looking for based on slanderous internet talk...

273cot...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2017, 2:25:25 AM6/30/17
I was going to get a WD/GDS. HE WAS RELUCTANT ON PICS BUY I FINALLY GOT A PIC. A D YOU D DOG HAD A LIGHT EYE AND BROWN EYES. TRULY NOT A TRAIT OF EITHER.VET ADVIAED HUSKY CROSS. ONCE CONFRONTED RICH STOPPED CONTACT. GOOD LUCK I BELEIVED HIS VS ALSO. VERY GOOD SALESMAN BAD BREEDER.

273cot...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2017, 4:50:44 PM11/12/17
Rich dysart is a fraud his dogs are mixed breeds that breed year round. Wolfs do not breed year round. A class action suit needs to be taken against him and breeders he uses as fronts because his name is known for bad dogs.dont waist your time an money you can do better at the local pound.

273cot...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2017, 11:21:05 AM12/25/17
Had my dysart wolfdog sold to me as having full father 3/4 mother, embark dna tested. Came back 20% wolf. Don't fall for this fraud. Needs to be prosecuted

72gr...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2017, 11:41:46 AM12/28/17
The reason behind the reluctant to send a picture if he was, was because of the phone that he had at the time was not a smart phone and he had to wait till someone could take the picture for him thank you

273cot...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2018, 4:50:33 PM1/1/18
He didn't take a pic because he's a fraud.i know for a fact that he has sent me several pics. Placed side by side on phone camera you can see the big difference. He's buying dogs and flipping them so he has no idea what he is accurately selling. Do yourself a favor and move on. Don't be a victim