Esquimaux Dogs,North American Indian Dogs...

Steffen Oliversen

Sep 2, 2000, 5:41:29 AM9/2/00
Hi there,

Is there anybody that nows something about this breeds ?
Esquimaux Dogs, North American Indian Dogs, American Tundra Shepherd or
Shilo Shepherd.

Greetings
Steffen

Unknown

Sep 2, 2000, 1:33:12 PM9/2/00

NADAdog

Sep 2, 2000, 6:44:04 PM9/2/00
That link is dead...

she...@harborside.com

Sep 3, 2000, 2:02:51 PM9/3/00
Steffen: also try www.americanindiandogs.com I have one of Kims
Indian Dogs and they are great...

NADAdog

Sep 3, 2000, 5:48:05 PM9/3/00
You mean the Siberian husky/coyote crosses?

she...@harborside.com wrote in message
<39b29218...@news.harborside.com>...

she...@harborside.com

Sep 5, 2000, 6:16:55 PM9/5/00
Actually I think that may be a rumor...I could not verify that through
ARBA. I think you are referring to Beverly as she had a dog of Kims
and bred it to a F-1 coyote cross and is now selling her dogs as
American Indian Dogs. I was concerned with that rumor as you have
mentioned this when ever I have posted about the Indian dogs, and
since I do have one I would like to verify this as well, but haven't
been able to. If this is true...ARBA isn't admitting it and I did
talk to the president of ARBA concerning this issue.

Kim LaFlamme is very outspoken, and I'm sure he may have made an enemy
or two in the dog world. It isn't impossible that a rumor was started
just to make him look bad, or else me might have been confused with
Beverlys breeding practices. Her coyote/huskys crosses are also being
portrayed as Indian dogs, as well as Mark Kempter who is selling his
Wolfdogs as Indian dogs as well.

If Kim's dogs are frauds, they are very nice frauds, and wonderful
companion animals to boot. At least the animals I have seen and the
one I own were not misrepresented.

wrote:

>LaFlame right? Wasn't he kicked out of ARBA for fraud??
>
>she...@harborside.com wrote in message
><39b3e1cf...@news.harborside.com>...
>>NO I think your referring to Beverly Woodcox, she has the f-1
>>crosses...she is in the same area as Kim though.

medici...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2014, 6:51:52 PM3/2/14
Yes kim is a big phoney. Its not a matter of being outspoken and making enemies, rather its a matter of being caught in many lies and dozens of contradictions. No indigenious dogs are left and its a matter of science and research. all his claims are bogus. Greenlanders have been brought in to reestablish the eskimo dog. Its possible that the Carolina dog may have some genetic relationship with the archeological record, but klf's kelpie crosses are not native dogs and neither are any of the rest of the fake designer dogs as well.