Going NUTS here!!

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Mary

未读,
2004年10月20日 22:29:362004/10/20
收件人
I can not believe how well Johnny Damon is playing tonight! A grand slam and a
2 run homer? So glad he decied to play this series!! (Up until tonight he was
3 for 29 in this series) Derek Lowe is doing fabulous pitching. Keep up the
good work SOX!!!

Mary

"The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they
just make the best of everything that comes along their way."
(stolen from Patti)

Thankyou4beinAFriend

未读,
2004年10月21日 00:09:002004/10/21
收件人
>Keep up the
>good work SOX!!!

ON TO THE WORLD SERIES*****
:)))))))))) I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!

>Keep up the
>good work SOX!!!

ON TO THE WORLD SERIES*****
:))))))))))

>Keep up the
>good work SOX!!!

ON TO THE WORLD SERIES*****
:))))))))))

>Keep up the
>good work SOX!!!

ON TO THE WORLD SERIES*****
:))))))))))

I BELIEVE!!!!!!!

BUZZ BLAND

未读,
2004年10月21日 22:42:002004/10/21
收件人
geez arent you out west somewhere??? do you want to me send you anything from
around here?? like shirts or anything? let me know....there is a Sports store
right here in town.......

Buzzie*****
Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "WOW - - - What a
Ride!"

Thankyou4beinAFriend

未读,
2004年10月22日 00:34:282004/10/22
收件人
>geez arent you out west somewhere??? do you want to me send you anything from
>around here?? like shirts or anything? let me know....there is a Sports
>store
>right here in town.......
>
>Buzzie*****

You tawkin to me, Buzzeroonie??!! <g>
:))))
If so, Ummm YES!!! LOL!!
I would gladly pay you... :))
BTW:
My soninlaw's Dad (lives here too) has had season tix to the Red Sox all his
life and he bet on the Red Sox to go to the World Series before the season
started. He is now VERY RICH <g> because of that bet!
Just found out today from my daughter today he is taking my soninlaw, other 2
sons & his wife to Boston for the World Series. Dream of his lifetime to take
his family to see the Red Sox in the World Series!!
:)))
So anywho..<g>...hope yer tawkin to me!
LOL
;)
TIA!!!

Katie

未读,
2004年10月22日 00:48:362004/10/22
收件人
>Just found out today from my daughter today he is taking my soninlaw, other 2
>sons & his wife to Boston for the World Series.

Oh wow, Carol!!! That is soooo neat!! I'm sure they will have the time of
their lives!!

It is never easy reaching for dreams,
but those who reach walk in stardust.

Thankyou4beinAFriend

未读,
2004年10月22日 01:14:172004/10/22
收件人
>Oh wow, Carol!!! That is soooo neat!! I'm sure they will have the time of
>their lives!!
>
>~*~Katie~*~

Yeppers!! No matter what..they surely will!!
:))) I'm SOOO happy for them, & especially Dusty...he coulda been a major
league pitcher had he not injured his shoulder..he played baseball all his life
growing up here and he had great potential and was set to go..then the injury.
Fate. Of course, tho, I wouldn't be able to see Aurora (or Angela!) as much
had he gone wherever w/ whatever team!

Carol

未读,
2004年10月22日 01:16:422004/10/22
收件人

I am sure they will have a wonderful time Carol. They must be thrilled to
see these games.

Carol

RMWEEBLE

未读,
2004年10月22日 11:35:062004/10/22
收件人
>Just found out today from my daughter today he is taking my soninlaw, other
2 sons & his wife to Boston for the World Series

How nice! Hope they have fun.

~RM~

Many of the things you can count, don't count.
Many of the things you can't count, really count.
~Albert Einstein~

Susan

未读,
2004年10月22日 15:00:202004/10/22
收件人
>>Just found out today from my daughter today he is taking my soninlaw, other
>2 sons & his wife to Boston for the World Series

Wow.
Phebes </font> <font color="#0000FF">
How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
-- Satchel Paige

BUZZ BLAND

未读,
2004年10月22日 17:48:152004/10/22
收件人
>You tawkin to me, Buzzeroonie??!! <g>
>:))))
>If so, Ummm YES!!! LOL!!
>I would gladly pay you... :))

I thin I was... LOL let me know a size :) and I will send the info :)

Katie

未读,
2004年10月22日 18:35:222004/10/22
收件人
>especially Dusty...he coulda been a major
>league pitcher had 's he not injured his shoulder..

Oh wow, Carol! I never knew that!! What a shame he was hurt..........but, as
you said, it's fate! I'm a strong believer in fate, you know!!!!!

Thankyou4beinAFriend

未读,
2004年10月23日 23:37:462004/10/23
收件人
>soninlaw, other
>2 sons & his wife to Boston for the World Series
>
>How nice! Hope they have fun.
>
>~RM~

So far they're havin a blast..whatta surprise! ;)
<G>

Thankyou4beinAFriend

未读,
2004年10月23日 23:38:242004/10/23
收件人
>>You tawkin to me, Buzzeroonie??!! <g>
>>:))))
>>If so, Ummm YES!!! LOL!!
>>I would gladly pay you... :))
>
>I thin I was... LOL let me know a size :) and I will send the info :)
>
>Buzzie*****

ygm & ty*
:)

Nettorfret

未读,
2004年10月24日 08:30:402004/10/24
收件人
Just found out today from my daughter today he is taking my soninlaw, other 2
sons & his wife to Boston for the World Series. Dream of his lifetime to take
his family to see the Red Sox in the World Series!!

How GREAT !!
:)

<b><font color="#006699">"An eye for an eye makes
the whole world blind."
--M.K. Ghandi

Pudgey3

未读,
2004年10月24日 08:52:192004/10/24
收件人
>So far they're havin a blast..whatta surprise! ;)

AND------The Sox won!!!!!

Pudge
Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.

.

Mary

未读,
2004年10月24日 08:55:152004/10/24
收件人
>Dream of his lifetime to take
>his family to see the Red Sox in the World Series!!

How cool Carol!

My niece bought tickets for my brother to take my nephew. It's been a dream
for my brother to go see a world series game as well. Tickets were insane!!!

Imndano

未读,
2004年10月24日 11:28:282004/10/24
收件人
>AND------The Sox won!!!!!

Hey my brother the arrogant Spankee fan, lost a bet with one of his workers (
he actually was my brother Jimmy's best friend and he & my brother Terry became
friendly last yr after running into each other ) and had to let Marino shave
his head bald. I didn't think there was any way he would go through with it. I
just Marino at my nephew's football game andhe did it, he shaved my brother
bald LOL I can't WAIT to see that!!!!

<B><Font Color="#FF0000"> Patti
</Font Color> <Font Color="#000080"> Age brings wisdom........Or age shows up
alone.....You never know.

Mary

未读,
2004年10月24日 13:51:572004/10/24
收件人
>just Marino at my nephew's football game andhe did it, he shaved my brother
>bald LOL I can't WAIT to see that!!!!

OMG, PICS!!! I think Marino should have shaved GO SOX into his hair <g>

Judy

未读,
2004年10月24日 13:57:522004/10/24
收件人
>he shaved my brother
>bald LOL I can't WAIT to see that!!!!

Photo Op!
Judy.....

Worry is like a rocking chair. It will give you
something to do, but it won't get you anywhere.

Pudgey3

未读,
2004年10月24日 14:32:202004/10/24
收件人
> he shaved my brother
>bald

Your bro is so hunky he probably looks great bald.

Katie

未读,
2004年10月24日 17:11:022004/10/24
收件人
>AND------The Sox won!!!!!

What a game! I can't take too many like that, LOL.......nervewracking to say
the least........shed a tear during the moment of silence :*(

Pudgey3

未读,
2004年10月24日 17:58:442004/10/24
收件人
>shed a tear during the moment of silence :*(

So sad.

Sea si

未读,
2004年10月25日 02:51:522004/10/25
收件人
<< he is taking my soninlaw, other 2
>sons & his wife to Boston for the World Series. >>

How cool, Carol! :)
Lupe
~Laughter can be more satisfying than honor; more precious than money;
more heart-cleansing than prayer~

Nettorfret

未读,
2004年10月25日 08:23:112004/10/25