WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE ME SERIOUSLY

1 view

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

May 18, 2022, 1:29:13 PM5/18/22

PART 12:
========

WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE ME SERIOUSLY
================================

WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE ME SERIOUSLY and STOP thinking that I am a
delusional paranoid schizo, and REPLACE the "delusional reality" in your
brain with the REAL REALITY I exposed you and the global public to.

Everything Whistleblower Bryan Kofron DISCLOSED to the public in 2017
expose videos, I FIGURED OUT everything on my
own by 2007 (10 years BEFORE his EXPOSE) that the EVIL Shadow US Govt
Psychopaths were reading n programming humans, projecting dreams,
breaking up and creating relationships etc, entirely with "MY OWN
PERCEPTION ABILITIES".

I listed a few reasons why you should take me seriously and believe
everything as SCRIPTURE. First and foremost I am trying to “educate” the
rest of the humanity about the CIA and NSA Psychopaths’ mind boggling
secret Mind Control, Directed Energy Weapon, Invisibility Cloaking
Technologies and EVIL AI, I know (in certain aspects) with 100%
certainty, as a victim since 2001/2002.

I was born with a gift of unique perception ability/sixth sense (don’t
know what to call it myself) though I am not sure how much percentage of
it I augmented in my late teens by learning to perceive in a certain
way. When I was a kid, my parents used to say that I have extra ordinary
powers of observation and my mother once in a while used to say
“aavilisthe pegulu lekka pedathadu maa abbai” in my native language
“Telugu” which literally translates to “if you yawn, my son will count
your guts” and figuratively translates to “my son can see things NOT
visible to the naked eye”.

Any reasonably intelligent person/target who learns and accepts Mind
Control technologies are real, will be able to perceive “some” of the
perpetrators’ secret messages BUT the rest will be “humanly impossible”.

If you ask the CIA and NSA Shadow Govt Psychopaths who illegally and
secretly watched me for 20 years since 2001, they will tell you in
private “I am a million times better than what my mother said about me”,
because my mother did NOT have the “power, technology, resources and
intelligence” of CIA and NSA Shadow Govt to test my skills. They have
been pulling the hair out of their heads since 2001 trying to figure WHY
my perception abilities are superior to the perception abilities of the
rest of the human race. When I was a teenager I used to joke though
rarely, that I have a “Third Eye”. Ironically I would have never known
about the extent of my own GIFT if the perpetrators didn’t come into my
life uninvited.

They "failed" to figure out Scientifically how I perceive things,
despite using the “best professionals” in every field at their disposal.
As of today, I remained an unsolved puzzle for them.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that I created so many records since
2001 in Shadow Govt’s history, they will never ever be broken.

Just so you know and understand, I am NOT tooting my own horn here. I
couldn’t care less what any one thinks of me. Even if 7.8 billion human
beings say in unison I am delusional, it wouldn’t bother me an iota and
We, Targeted Individuals (euphemism for Torture Victims) can only PITY
the entire human race for they do NOT know what kind of dangers they
have been facing for more than 50 years from this deadly combination of
Mind Control and Invisibility Cloaking Technologies, portable Directed
Energy Weapons and EVIL AI DUST, secretly developed by the Shadow US Govt.

Physicists and Astro-Physicists “understand” the theoretical concepts of
Time and Space factors better than me BUT no one can “use” Time and
Space factors for “perception purposes” better than me.

The things I said will make me look like “the most delusional human
being ever on this planet”. But consider this for a moment. What “IF”
everything I said is real, truthful and factual…..would you accept I am
a “Unique Human Being” ?

Remember, one out of 1.4 billion (mathematical possibility) Indians can
have some unique ability by nature or nurture or by accident. I am an
American Citizen of East Indian ethnicity.

1) I am well educated and have about 130 IQ in tests administered by US
Government. I have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and a
Graduate degree in Computer Science and worked for 12 years in Fortune
100 companies.

2) I never did drugs as of February 2015 except once as an act of
defiance and rarely drink if ever.

3) I have an innate ability to separate wheat from the chaff almost
instantly.

4) I have an extraordinary ability to create unlimited temporary space
instantly in my brain OR in the space around me (us) OR in the
visualization space and fill it up with all but ONLY the relevant
factors of an issue and process the information at lightning speed and
deduce, infer or conclude logically. In other words, I learned to use
the space around us as “my brain space”.

5) I do NOT make any money or become famous by creating this fiction. On
the other hand, all this stuff makes me look delusional and mentally ill.

6) I know the mentality of the CIA, FBI and NSA Illuminati Terrorists
like the back of my palm since I dealt with them for more than 20 years
since 2001.

7) I remained completely rational and sane despite being physically and
mentally tortured for 20 years since 2001.

8) I am NOT a communist, muslim terrorist, cuban, north korean, russian,
chinese or from any American adversary country which means I have NO
reason to hate CIA, NSA or FBI.

9) I do NOT exaggerate or create fiction like majority of human beings.

10) You should be able to easily infer that if I am delusional, I would
have never been able to meticulously document at molecular level and
explain everything “logically” including the underlying technology.

Suspicious

May 18, 2022, 3:30:02 PM5/18/22
In article <H1ahK.10512$Xbo6...@fx35.iad>
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer <FBInCIAnNSATe...@yahoo.com> wrote: