Shoutcast

Nicholas R Forystek

Jan 3, 2015, 10:03:50 PM1/3/15
There are many things a FTP client developer will notice while trying to
achieve transfer rate readings on the Windows operating system. First off
is the dropping off, this gets fused to the hardware of the network transfer
means thus it gets shared in OS drive by. Second thing is that the Unix and
Linux operating system and such devices that use its means of network
transfer at the software level has the right away to shared transfer being a
seperate OS. Between attempting to get a correct initial, climb and steady
rate reading through the whole transfer alone as showing enough, the various
shared stress factors need to be reached. These factors start at the
hardware level assuming no issues with the architecture to begin with the
method of test uses range in dropping the network abilities completely in
defiance of what makes the rate flucuate which is packet loss. The first
scenario involves a hardware drop which on occurance impairs the routers
ability to continue to function to any connection on the hub. The router
must be hard reset and may involved actual unplugging from electricity to
come back up. Passing this test in share can be viewed by using a second
network use of the Linux OS or similar, I personally used the Playstation
Portable System. During the test this second OS on the network should be
able of continuous streaming data with out falt interruption, it can be
probed in a fashion to view the actual interruption of both the test and the
control OS transfer rates. Now this test of second OS also while on the
Windows system can be similarly observed by having multiple applications on
the Windows system transfering data similar to your test and control OS,
rather as program though. Dropping these other applications is also
possible to the point where all applications transfering on the Windows
system will loose functional memory at which neither a reconnect type of
work around nor winsock deinitialization and reinitialization will allow the
program to return to normal network function. They must be completely
closed out and reopened at the executable level to continue to use the
winsock layer properly. This also expresses a need for the transfers to be
share aware similar to the chance of earn at the rates top speed alone
verses running many transfers at once. It becomes vacant inside equality to
find these needs for share awared tweaking except for that of the FTP client
development community whom at the protocol level doesn't accept the initial
OS nor application for requirements to operate. Further more during the
requirement of the FTP protocol needs in clapping hand shakes with and and
all other OS whom incorporate the FTP protocol it becomes apparent that the
stock doesn't cross into testing other applications or OS in the shared
network bandwidth. This puts a unresolved conclusion on reaching the sure
and true rate read out over a time interval with respect to the full
transfer. I related to Shoutcast(tm) which I was able to get to stream on
my PSP, my internet browser, Windows Media Player, and Winamp. This turned
out to make an extremely intelligent tool for a few reasons, the first is
the obvious span of OS and applications that it can be streamed with,
another as a FTP developer is the continuous streaming itself rather then
having to start or use files to match my tests each time I ran the test.
The less obvious reason for using Shoutcast streams is the real time model
and practice that it displays when the network risks the ability to hear the
music as it is with out audio change. Not only does it operate the
compression value of a mp3 differently per sequence of need in delivery, it
also cuts out in the most effecient fashion during network traffic jams. It
can actually be sighted in the bitrate changes for extracting parts of the
strobing audio with out reason on a musical notion until it returns gain.
Due to the fact it can be totally cut off it has the tendency to shed the
audit of the actual file from track to track. Analyzation and D.O.A. of
interrupting its stream was a required share practice of mine in reaching
the correct or most effecient through put of data transfering with the
winsock layer in Visual Basic. In conclusion, yeild and investment of
checks inject a share of itself to exist there as none.

Nicholas R Forystek

Jan 4, 2015, 3:39:49 AM1/4/15
I have to do with processor usage on a four core when rounding to the next
core and backing up the page memory bar staying leveled to the monitor of
the disk write and read usage. There's a whole lot of "DoEvents" waving
when it comes to that to get the correct read in a "Do Loop" that paused
using "DoEvents" and is threaded into freeze throwing from a grown as
executable scripting encapsulated which shaded calling a global memory
version of holding up another executable that is equivalent to the visible
FTP client that with in the same executable may match with doubling up and
not causing the thread to freeze or report inaccurate CPU stress against the
network usage. The not so promoted ways of extensively using "DoEvents" in
a complexity of ones architecture is a requirement of my constructing
through the slap box modal way of displaying a form.

"Nicholas R Forystek" <nfor...@neotext.org> wrote in message