The Hooters(tm) half rhymje:

Nicholas R Forystek

Aug 28, 2015, 4:57:05 PM8/28/15
I meant it rib clean the system calls so that everything is still working no
stress, fingers cluckin and windows shuttin, after it's been default to a
deep route of "let's just loop," and I'll even start eh proper graph
readings in spike bump natures trying to get the net in too and watching my
switch to read it cause a busy, notice it a-maze me, the "even" clocked
disssssssssssss fested, now get to loopin best ina can again scoop fall.