POP Help...with Gmail!!!!

Alex Sleeis

Mar 3, 1994, 3:58:50 PM3/3/94
I have just started using Gmail ( SMTP server/client & POP
server/client) I really like it and have only one question...some how I got
one user setup for a POP account on my computer, but can't seem to make any
others..
When I go to the "users" menu, I noticed that the title of the new window
say it's SMTP...did something happen...why is it openning a different user
window?
I would like any info on how to get Gmail POP accounts setup...

Thanks...

DiverMan
dive...@asleeis.extern.ucsd.edu

Message has been deleted

al...@diverman.com

Sep 19, 2019, 12:59:14 PM9/19/19
Man... what I would give to know what the HELL Gmail was in this context. I can't remember what it was I was asking about, but it certainly isn't the GMail most people think of today. This was posted 4 years before Google was established. Hmmm.

-Alex (The OP... MANY moons later)