Re: Fatloss computer program

Angel vasquez

Jan 23, 2008, 5:10:33 PM1/23/08
UNITED STATES.

During the incumbency of a certain Mayor of San Francisco a surprising
condition of things was brought into existence. There was a large
tract of land in the heart of Chinatown owned by an American family,
relatives, it is declared, of said Mayor, the passages entering
which were deliberately blocked by gates, so as to stop all entrance
excepting to patrons of the place. This section lay between Dupont
and Stockton, Jackson and Pacific streets, and included within its
enclosure Baker and New World alleys, connecting Dupont street with
Sullivan Place, which divided this tract in two. Gates were erected at
the entrance of the two alleys on Dupont street, and two gates blocked
the entrance to Sullivan Place, at the end opening upon Pacific
street. Within this region, both above and below ground, were housed
numbers of Chinese slave girls, particularly in Baker alley, where, it
is said, were placed the young girls of tender years, generally about
fifteen years old, when first brought over the wat

Angel vasquez

Jan 24, 2008, 3:55:33 PM1/24/08
such wonderful
predictions of the course of the world which I see fulfilled, I see that He
is divine. And, if I knew that these same books foretold a Messiah, I should
be sure that He would come; and seeing that they place His time before the
destruction of the second temple, I should say that He had come.

735. Prophecies.--That the Jews would reject Jesus Christ, and would be
rejected of God, for this reason, that the chosen vine brought forth only
wild grapes. That the chosen people would be fruitless, ungrateful, and
unbelieving, populum non credentem et contradicentem.141 That God would
strike them with blindness, and in full noon they would grope like the
blind; and that a forerunner would go before Him.

736. Transfixerunt.[142] Zech. 12:10.

That a deliverer should come, who would crush the demon's head, and free His
people from their sins, ex omnibus iniquitatibus;[143] that there should be
a New Covenant, which would be eternal; that there should be another
priesthood after the order of Melchisedek, and it should be eternal; that
the Christ should be glorious, mighty, strong, and yet so poor that He would
not be recognised, nor taken for what He is, but rejected and slain; that
His people who denied Him should no longer be His people; that the idolaters
should receive Him, and take refuge in Him; that He should leave Zion to
reign in the centre of idolatry; that nevertheless the Jews should continue
for ever; that He should be of Judah, and when there should be no longer a
king.

SECTION XII: PROOFS OF JESUS CHRIST

737. Therefore I reject all other religions. In that way I find an answer to
all objections. It is right that a God so pure should only reveal Himself to
those whose hearts are purified. Hence this religion is lovable to me, and I
find it now sufficiently justified by so divine a morality. But I find more
in it.

I find it convincing that, since the memory of man

Angel vasquez

Jan 24, 2008, 3:22:12 PM1/24/08
who were God's visible people, and who lived
under the means of grace; but who, notwithstanding all God's wonderful
works towards them, remained (as vers 28.) void of counsel, having no
understanding in them. Under all the cultivations of heaven, they
brought forth bitter and poisonous fruit; as in the two verses next
preceding the text. -- The expression I have chosen for my text, their
foot shall slide in due time, seems to imply the following things,
relating to the punishment and destruction to which these wicked
Israelites were exposed. That they were always exposed to destruction;
as one that stands or walks in slippery places is always exposed to
fall. This is implied in the manner of their destruction coming upon
them, being represented by their foot sliding. The same is expressed,
Psalm 72:18. "Surely thou didst set them in slippery places; thou
castedst them down into destruction."

It implies, that they were always exposed to sudden unexpected
destruction. As he that walks in slippery places is every moment liable
to fall, he cannot foresee one moment whether he shall stand or fall the
next; and when he does fall, he falls at once without warning: Which is
also expressed in Psalm 73:18,19. "Surely thou didst set